Would vegans/vegeterian consider 'clean-meat' ethical?

"Cultured meat, also called clean meat or in vitro meat, is meat grown from in vitro animals cell culture instead of from slaughtered animals."

I'm interested in everyone's thoughts and whether anyone would eat the product. Would vegans/vegeterian consider 'clean-meat' ethical?
  • Would vegans/vegeterian consider 'clean-meat' ethical??Yes!
  • Would vegans/vegeterian consider 'clean-meat' ethical??Nope!

513

Most Helpful Girl

• as a vegan I personally would not eat it because I feel disgusted by meat

I'm fine with other people eating this meat though and think that it is a good alternative to the water and land wasted by meat production and cuts down on animal cruelty.

Most Helpful Guy

• That would probably cause a split in the community.