What is your funniest drunk story?

What is your funniest drunk story?

314

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 jaygor shots later. And 5 Vodka shots (hit much later)

1. A friend walked and tripped over, knocked his front head. Bounced back and knocked his back head like a fcking bouncing ball. He Totally passed out and napped after that. Yes, he woke up. Yes, he remembered no thing. Yes, my friends and I gotta step outside to laugh.

2. Pretty much sure I ended at the balcony and looked at the stars.

3. A pretty blonde had fun talking to me. girlfriend wasn't happy.

4. I was singing in Korean at some points at the karaoke. No, I dont speak Korean.

5. Nice cousin went full bitch mode. I ran her ran errands for her a bit.

6. There was a Japanese out of nowhere, so I talked to her a lot about Japan. Turned out it was my Japanese friend. I knew her for 3 years.

7. I planned a coup over the student government of my college. girlfriend did not like it at all.

8. (Vodka hit) I was in the process of dead. During our drive home, I sat like a cat.

9. I crawled to the bathroom bc my girlfriend believed "you take responsibility of what you do."

10. My mother saw me crawling. Sided my gf's side.

11. They become closer and talk sht about me all the time

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend was driving and i was inbthe passenger side. i saw a big bomb fire up and asked if we could go there to roast marshmallows - it was a factory that had one of the pipes smoke coming out of it, and right beside it was a bright yellow street light... so as drunk as I was my friend said it was funny to see me drunk and i am funny as hell when I use my imagination, and so innocent thinking it was so real!