What is your funniest drunk story?

What is your funniest drunk story?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 jaygor shots later. And 5 Vodka shots (hit much later)

1. A friend walked and tripped over, knocked his front head. Bounced back and knocked his back head like a fcking bouncing ball. He Totally passed out and napped after that. Yes, he woke up. Yes, he remembered no thing. Yes, my friends and I gotta step outside to laugh.

2. Pretty much sure I ended at the balcony and looked at the stars.

3. A pretty blonde had fun talking to me. girlfriend wasn't happy.

4. I was singing in Korean at some points at the karaoke. No, I dont speak Korean.

5. Nice cousin went full bitch mode. I ran her ran errands for her a bit.

6. There was a Japanese out of nowhere, so I talked to her a lot about Japan. Turned out it was my Japanese friend. I knew her for 3 years.

7. I planned a coup over the student government of my college. girlfriend did not like it at all.

8. (Vodka hit) I was in the process of dead. During our drive home, I sat like a cat.

9. I crawled to the bathroom bc my girlfriend believed "you take responsibility of what you do."

10. My mother saw me crawling. Sided my gf's side.

11. They become closer and talk sht about me all the time

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend was driving and i was inbthe passenger side. i saw a big bomb fire up and asked if we could go there to roast marshmallows - it was a factory that had one of the pipes smoke coming out of it, and right beside it was a bright yellow street light... so as drunk as I was my friend said it was funny to see me drunk and i am funny as hell when I use my imagination, and so innocent thinking it was so real!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I don't drink because I am not the drowns problems at bottom of bottle or the drinks because friends are drinking person. Which is hilarious because both are just depressing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Long story short, I got wasted drinking two bottles of vodka at Avalon in NYC and when I got back home I tried to cook a chicken in the bath tub. At least that's what I've been told. xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a real good hilarious one but it'll take about 30 minutes to type it out. I've already done that once before on here

1|0
    0|0
  • I was drunken my way home an hade to pie.. ide stand against a tree tryin to find hold... then id fell in a river, complett wet in winter

1|0
    0|0
  • After attending an 81st birthday party the night before, I woke up wearing someone's bra

@TinaSP

1|1
    0|0
    • Maybe it was an old one from your crossdressing wardrobe man... were you wearing lipstick again?

• Show All
    • That may have been true before, but we just met. I'm excited to be your first 😏

• Lfmao! Right... nice knowing we still have a first time... to kick ass in public...

We need to get a life..

• I was drinking with my friend at his sister's house. He said he needed to go to the bathroom it was late. His sisters room was next to the bathroom so I told him to go outside. I knew it would be bad if I let him go by himself so I went with him. While he was peeing I was looking at the moon. Next thing I know he is looking at the moon and peeing on my leg. I tell him to stop he does then I take him to the porch so I can clean myself off. When I come back he was got his head stuck in the rails of the porch. When we got his head out we figured that enough for one night. In the middle of the night I get up to go pee. When I come back not only has taken the sofa I was sleeping on. He has picked on the only other place to sleep in the room.

1|0
    0|0
  • First when i drunk in my office with friends and boss came

1|0
    0|0
  • Pick a random weekend from when i was 23-27

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • I can honestly say I've never been drunk

1|0
    0|0
  • I danced naked with a lamppost

1|0
    0|0
  • Mykonos island

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Lost my bra on my grandma 81birthday full of old people that actually needed bras

1|1
    0|0
  • I've never been drunk

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes