Who decided to ruin perfectly good food by coating it in breadcrumbs?

I've just eaten a nice chicken breast, but it was covered in grit. What is the idea of covering nice juicy meat with a substance that just dries it out. O. K if it is to make it easier to eat in your fingers, but not on a main dinner dish. If I wanted bread crumbs I would save them when I cut my bread. I hate unnecessary tarting up of good plain food to make it seem exotic. How about you?

33

Most Helpful Girls

• You know people actually crumb there meat in cereal crumbs.. just saying 😂 i’d take bread crumbs over crumbed cereal any day

• It can be good sometimes

Most Helpful Guys

• That is a damn good question! I get it on occasion or for trying but good meat should be cooked just enough so as to not be dangerous and left alone.

• Are you Gordon Ramsay in disguise? That's crazy. Breadcrumbs are amazing.

• They're the crumbs... of bread! Nothing amazing about that!