Who else doesn't care about eating rules?

Rules like don’t eat frozen food, don't drink right after a meal, cut down on carbs or don’t snack in the evening and so on
  • I don't care too
  • I care
  • I care and I'm on a diet
    Vote C
  • I care because my religion has eating rules
    Vote D
  • I'm in the middle. I try to follow them but don't stick with it
    Vote E

1323

Most Helpful Guy

• It's wrong to drink right after a meal?

I don't really follow any of these.

• Yeah. A girl tried to convince me that her religion said that it's unhealthy to do and that it is now proved by science. I don't care and I'm too lazy to look it up

• Honestly not heard that one before

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a high metabolism so it gives me this feeling that I can eat whatever I want and not gain anything. I don’t follow any rules. If I don’t eat at night, I’ll get hungry while I’m sleeping and then I can’t sleep.