Who else doesn't care about eating rules?

Rules like don’t eat frozen food, don't drink right after a meal, cut down on carbs or don’t snack in the evening and so on
  • I don't care too
    Vote A
  • I care
    Vote B
  • I care and I'm on a diet
    Vote C
  • I care because my religion has eating rules
    Vote D
  • I'm in the middle. I try to follow them but don't stick with it
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It's wrong to drink right after a meal?

I don't really follow any of these.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. A girl tried to convince me that her religion said that it's unhealthy to do and that it is now proved by science. I don't care and I'm too lazy to look it up

• Honestly not heard that one before

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a high metabolism so it gives me this feeling that I can eat whatever I want and not gain anything. I don’t follow any rules. If I don’t eat at night, I’ll get hungry while I’m sleeping and then I can’t sleep.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• I don't care because I can't gain weight why workout when you can eat all with zero repercussions lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat reasonably healthy and stick to a basic guideline of what to eat, but couldn't give a damn about how.

0|0
    0|0
  • I care in the sense of "man, I really shouldn't be eating this" as I shovel it in my face.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not care about eating rules, but I do very much care about grammar.

2|1
    0|0
  • I didn't know there were eating rules like that. I always drink during and after eating. Is that really a thing? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I see food and I eat it. Everything in moderation. As long as I don't overindulge, I can eat whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a fuck. Last time I checked, the mortality rate at birth is still 100% and it ain't a bad thing anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • only eat one meal a day
    never been on a diet
    have blood sugar lever of 0.25
    so have not got diabetics

0|0
    0|0
  • If there were "rules" everyone would know them and follow them -- if they work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what makes you happy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care much about frozen foods, but cutting down on carbs is the best thing I did to my body! I have lot more energy and I feel much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • These aren't rules , they are idiotic. Every thing you listed is fine by everyone I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck the rules, it's food

1|0
    0|0
  • I do care a little bit but not much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Food anarchist for life

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely care

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care either*

0|0
    0|0
  • I think humans taste great.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • I care because my religion has eating rules

0|0
    0|0
  • At least cook it first Jesus

0|0
    0|0
  • Your last option fits me perfectly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I care about 75 per cent of the time. I adhere to basic rules for the sake of my health, but if I really want something I have it, or if it's a dumb rule like "don't eat grapes, they have too much sugar" then I ignore it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I mean... why would you want to eat frozen food anyway it's not like you can take a bite without breaking your damn teeth. You gotta thaw that. The rest whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find the "don't snack in the afternoon" rule flawed because not everyone exercises the same amount. Someone who does work out a lot needs to eat more if he's trying to build muscle.

0|0
    0|0
  • My metabolism is so high it just goes in my body and leaves. No exercise needed. people always b like “u need to eat more.” I try 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t care I just eat whatever and whenever I want

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m very careful with what I eat but I don’t follow these so called rules

0|0
    0|0
  • The only rule on here I don't break everyday is the frozen food. lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a fuck bout the rules lol

2|0
    0|1
  • I always eat the cookie dough raw

0|0
    0|0
  • I never listen to that stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. I eat what I want.

0|0
    0|0
  • I care because of my health.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes