Does alcohol serve a good purpose to an individual? How?

I'm curious to hear everyone's thoughts. Do you think alcohol serveres a greater good or is it just another detrimental thing to use in society? Does alcohol serve a good purpose to an individual? How?
  • Does alcohol serve a good purpose to an individual? How??Yes
  • Does alcohol serve a good purpose to an individual? How??No

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's ridiculous to force certain things under the labels of good or bad. Alcohol, if used with responsability and moderation can - like other recreational drugs- boost someone's enjoyment of a social event or another activity. It can be equally detrimental if used incorrectly. But the simple use of alcohol is neither good nor bad. It's devoid of any morals.

Most Helpful Guy

• Alc tastes gross, you feel gross, it costs gross and for the body it's gross too. You really don't need it, i never drink and i'm always the craziest one on a party or in clubs.