What American snacks should I try?

So there's a new American store that opened near my place and it has American food/drinks/snacks
Living in Australia and there's hardly any American stores / restaurants here
Im going today to go to the American store

Need American food and drink suggestions

311

Most Helpful Guy

• I like barqs rootbeer, mountain dew, orange fanta for drinks. Doritos, cheetos, and lays are good snacks. American candy is pretty crap though. Just don't eat too much, or you'll start to look like an American.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don’t! Why do you think Americans are the most overweight!! Coming from an American , you’re welcome!

• Lol im just trying it out
      Chill

• There’s no hype in it. Remind you this is only my opinion.