What American snacks should I try?

So there's a new American store that opened near my place and it has American food/drinks/snacks
Living in Australia and there's hardly any American stores / restaurants here
Im going today to go to the American store

Need American food and drink suggestions

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I like barqs rootbeer, mountain dew, orange fanta for drinks. Doritos, cheetos, and lays are good snacks. American candy is pretty crap though. Just don't eat too much, or you'll start to look like an American.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don’t! Why do you think Americans are the most overweight!! Coming from an American , you’re welcome!

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol im just trying it out
      Chill

• There’s no hype in it. Remind you this is only my opinion.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Don't. American "food" and drink is disgusting and probably the worst thing you can put into your body that is still considered edible. I'm ashamed of most of what this country exports.

Except beer. Drink American craft beer, we get THAT right at least.

0|0
    2|1
  • Firstly try a Twinkie. Some people dislike it, I love it hbh.
    Secondly, if there's any Smarties, try those. Its basically flavored sugar but I love it for some reason. XD
    Drink wise, if they have Capri-Suns or Hi-Cs, fucking chugg that shit. That shit is the best from my childhood xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Try a different variety of things.
    If they have Little Debbie brand snack cakes i suggest you try any or all of them , they're made near where I live and it's one of my guilty pleasures.
    But there's an endless amount of things you can try , indulge your palate

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as soda goes drink Pepsi the original, Mountain Dew. As far as food snacks goes Doritos are awesome, Cheetos, Fritos there also called Frito OLays, Ruffles. Snicker's chocolate bar, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you like. Most of our junk food is over rated to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
    • Spicy snacks , sweets

• If you like spicy and sweet mixed together I would suggest Mexican candy but I doubt they would have that in an “American store” there are some good beef jerky types that have some kick to them. And hot Cheetos come in quite a few flavors. As far as just sweet, can’t go wrong with anything that mixes chocolate with peanut butter like Reese’s anything.

• Meat products. Beef jerky. Any kind of dry or seasoned meat. Ranch flavoured crisps/chips, pretzels if they don't already have them there, and donuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you like?

0|0
    0|1
    • Any spicy?

• Flamin Hot™ Cheetos, I don't like them very much but a lot of people do

• A thick latina

0|0
    1|0
  • Do you have Doritos, and Baja Blast?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sloppy Joe

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I read you said spicy. Try Flamin Hot Cheetos if they have them.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you aren't familiar with them already, I'd say: Doritos, Twinkies, Oreos, etc.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes