What can I do to stop “eating my feelings” through binging when I feel sad or stressed?

I’ll go get something sweet, fatty, or salty whenever I feel stressed or depressive over problems in my life. Even when I appear to make strides in my life this tendency to binge still creeps in. It’s even worse now that I’m super busy with school and spend much less time preparing meals. I went vegan 3 years ago and lost 50 lbs and now I’ve gained back 30 of those pounds mostly through binging. Obesity to normal weight and back to obesity again. It’s ridiculous. How do I stop and treat myself better when I have no support group of friends around and have never dated? I feel unmotivated to eat healthy and workout again when when I was at my skinniest I still had no friends (apart from “school” friends or boyfriends.) I don’t get the concept of eating for myself , working out for myself. I told myself this before but it was a lie, I did want validation, only to find no one care again. Or if they did care it hurt to see people be that shallow

12