What is one of the most memorably yummy dish you had?

Peking Roast Duck in Beijing... oh. my. god. It felt even more delicious because I was super tired and hungry after climbing the Great Wall. Still one of the BEST meals I had in my entire life.

529

Most Helpful Guy

• As a kid I was on a school trip to Kenya. We were travelling with Kenya Airlines, as soon as we were on our seats, all of us started playing card games.. we were kids.. ao we were damn excited on being alone.. Somehow I lost my boarding pass and when dinner was served, the air hostess asked me for my pass. I made a cute face and said that I had misplaced it.. Guess what happened next? She gave me special food!! I got lasagna !! It was so damn tasty ๐Ÿ˜‹

Most Helpful Girl