What is one of the most memorably yummy dish you had?

Peking Roast Duck in Beijing... oh. my. god. It felt even more delicious because I was super tired and hungry after climbing the Great Wall. Still one of the BEST meals I had in my entire life.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• As a kid I was on a school trip to Kenya. We were travelling with Kenya Airlines, as soon as we were on our seats, all of us started playing card games.. we were kids.. ao we were damn excited on being alone.. Somehow I lost my boarding pass and when dinner was served, the air hostess asked me for my pass. I made a cute face and said that I had misplaced it.. Guess what happened next? She gave me special food!! I got lasagna !! It was so damn tasty ๐Ÿ˜‹

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• The best meal I've ever had was rainbow fish that I caught 4.5kg and we grilled it with pepper, lemon salt and red garlic. Cooking is fun like most stuff in life :)

2|0
    0|0
    • That's an interesting story!

• Well the best part was that before we grilled the fish was when we where fishing me and my friend we both catches a rainbow at the same time but mine where bigger by 3kg :D the exaltation and the hype was unreal :)

• Panda Express orange chicken. Is up there. But charred steak or burgers are up there too. And it really depends on how they are cooked. I'm talking melt in your mouth. You cut the steak and it cuts like butter. The kind you get from a steak house not a diner. Another one is bbq chicken pizza from... Hold on

1|0
    0|0
  • That's one I've always wanted to try.

I really can't say, as I've tried a lot of delicious foreign foods. But one of my favorite is still the Gyro

2|0
    0|0
    • You should definitely eat it at least once in your life. Do you think I overestimate peking duck's delicious-ness because I was STARVING when eating it?

• Show All
    • The only foreign food Taiwan had was fast food. It's not very touristy

• Once in Goa they had this dish I still can't forget was something like boneless chilly chicken and my God it was so delicious and tender. Was just perfect, tried same good on other place but nothing compared to that

1|0
    0|0
  • Ribolitta in northern Tuscany.
    Some Vietnamese thing I can't pronounce.
    Ostrich in a red wine reduction,
    and scallops seared in orange butter

1|0
    0|0
  • Ah man I had this killer Italian wedding soup and 6 layer lasagna at a spaghetti warehouse once. I'm already an Italian food lover but that dish was magical.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hands down the best I have ever had is my Mum's homemade Lasagna - crammed with veggies and loaded with cheese ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1|0
    0|0
  • Lavender ice cream. I still canโ€™t believe itโ€™s a thing

1|0
    0|0
  • There was this one time a had a damn good steak. It was a mouth orgasm

1|0
    0|0
  • Hands down best Sushi I ever had was the smoked tuna sushi roll on Maui OMG So Good

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken Garlic along with Bamboo rice

Simple but tasty.

1|0
    0|0
  • beyond this ques i have to say something that ur dp is so beautiful... u look nyc in saree ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

0|0
    0|0
  • A whole goat filled with rice n stuff. Yum ๐Ÿ˜Š

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken Reshmi Kebab โค

1|0
    0|0
  • A Chicken panini at a hospital lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Ghee Dosa and Biriyani! ๐Ÿ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite dish is biryani.

2|0
    0|0
  • Patitsio

1|0
    0|0
  • pasta in rome

1|0
    0|0
  • Water

1|0
    0|0
  • chicken cutlets

1|0
    0|0
  • Mom's paratha

1|0
    0|0
  • Athto

1|0
    0|0
  • Pork. It was a dish by naga land dish

1|0
    0|0
  • Momo ( dumplings ) in Kathmandu Nepal

1|0
    0|0
  • Rooster head

1|0
    0|0
  • Biryani.. Yummy Yummy

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey. where are u from

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• Sweet and sour pork in Hong Kong. I don't know what they put in it, but it's the best sweet and sour pork I've ever had.
    A curry dish in Phuket. Not sure which cuisine, but the flaky roti made the dish heavenly. The spice was a little too much though.
    Beard papa's cream puff in Osaka is the best dessert I've ever had.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beef bourguignon it is so delicious from the beautifully seared moist meat to the perfectly soft vegetables to the delicious reduced wine at the bottom of the pan it's delicious and every way

1|0
    0|0
  • Biriyani.

2|1
    0|0
  • Dumplings at din tai fung

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes