What is your favourite coke?

What is your favourite coke?Fun fact: the original recipe included actual cocaine.
  • What is your favourite coke?Full blown Coca-Cola (aka original Coca-Cola, classic Coca-Cola or just Coca-Cola)
  • What is your favourite coke?Diet Coke (scientific research has proven it can actually make you fatter than if you drink full strength coke AND can give you cancer)
  • What is your favourite coke?Coke Zero (because it has zero flavour)
    Vote C
  • What is your favourite coke?Vanilla Coke (smoothly bad for you)
    Vote D
  • What is your favourite coke?Cherry Coke (someone get me a bucket)
    Vote E
  • What is your favourite coke?Coca-Cola life (because it's shelf life is forever since nobody buys it and it stays on the shelf forever)
    Vote F
  • What is your favourite coke?Cocaine.
    Vote G

712

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Out of coca cola products, I prefer Zero.
    But I don't really like any kind of coca cola, and I think the regular one tastes the worst.