What is a good hangover cure?

I have a pounding headache right now lol What is a good hangover cure?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Take a vitamin and drink a glass of water. Most hangovers are caused by dehydration and by pissing out all the electrolytes and vitamins in your body. Easiest way to replenish that is a multi-vitamin and straight water. A sports drink can also work, but I find them off putting when hungover. Try eating some breakfast at a greasy spoon diner in you can stomach food.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aspirin and more sleep, I hate drinking to much, try some St Mary's thistle supplements once a year, you should count your drinks, check if you get a hangover, then take the supplement, don't drink for a month. Then go out and drink the same amount of drinks and rest for the same amount of hours. See if you get a hangover. Be careful where you drink too, drugging others happens all the time, I only drink with people I know, I never leave my community of two or three bars. Safety is not boring, it's just smart.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Well, someone told me to take a nurofen before drinking, drink some ayran in between drinking orrr of if you have a hangover drink some orange juice or eat some fruit and drink lots of water!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• as a rule of thumb, try and drink water at the same time while drinking alcohol, roughly the same amount of water in as alcohol

2|0
    0|0
  • Gatorade, water, protein, Adderall, take a nap. Hangovers always go away with sleep. Taking a nap works wonders.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think your right , as I took 1hr nap and its starting to go away now

• Hair of the dog (you shouldn't depend on alcohol though), getting enough sleep. Try to eat a good breakfast as it helps put something in your stomach for the alcohol to break down around and not affect you nearly as much for the day to come. And of course, stay hydrated. Water is good for a LOT of things and helping your body to rid itself of literal poison is one of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Time after drinking, hangovers tend to only happen if you sleep soon after drinking, but if you give it 2-3 hours and then sleep it won't be nearly as bad

1|0
    0|0
  • As someone who has routinely drank too much over the years, I've developed my own accroynm.
    WAC-G
    water
    Advil
    Caffeine
    Grease

Pound a liter of water. Take advil. Pour a cup of coffee and sit down to a dinner style breakfast or fast food of some kind. You'll be healed in no time

0|0
    0|0
  • Heard the bloody marry is a good one. I for myself prefer sleep. When I got a real hangover I just sleep the whole day after.

1|0
    0|0
  • Energy drink 2 pies and a pack of munchies chocolate

1|0
    0|0
  • Water and take a walk to clear your head get the blood pumping it'll circulate all the garbage out of your system

1|0
    0|0
  • drinking a little of water between 2 glass of alcohol may prevnt hangover, or at least help in most of case

0|0
    0|0
  • Sprite.

It has some sort of protein that helps speed up the hangover process.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know. But next time, have turmeric water before having alcohol

1|0
    0|0
  • Drink water and eat greasy foods.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dunno i never get hangovers πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • pharmacist opinion : 7up 100% guranteex