What is a good hangover cure?

I have a pounding headache right now lol What is a good hangover cure?

1029

Most Helpful Guys

• Take a vitamin and drink a glass of water. Most hangovers are caused by dehydration and by pissing out all the electrolytes and vitamins in your body. Easiest way to replenish that is a multi-vitamin and straight water. A sports drink can also work, but I find them off putting when hungover. Try eating some breakfast at a greasy spoon diner in you can stomach food.

• Aspirin and more sleep, I hate drinking to much, try some St Mary's thistle supplements once a year, you should count your drinks, check if you get a hangover, then take the supplement, don't drink for a month. Then go out and drink the same amount of drinks and rest for the same amount of hours. See if you get a hangover. Be careful where you drink too, drugging others happens all the time, I only drink with people I know, I never leave my community of two or three bars. Safety is not boring, it's just smart.

Most Helpful Girls

• Well, someone told me to take a nurofen before drinking, drink some ayran in between drinking orrr of if you have a hangover drink some orange juice or eat some fruit and drink lots of water!