How is your country’s fast food different from other countries’ fast food?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've went to McDonald's in the U. S. in Alabama, Michigan, Florida, Texas, California, Hawaii. I've also been to Sasebo Japan, as well as Tokyo. Guam but I can't remember the city. I find that all over the U. S. the food is incredibly salty and greasy, (not bad, as far as fast food goes) but in Japan it was a lot healthier. They have different options for their burgers and things you don't see much here. The flavor hits in a satisfying way without making you feel as bloated after. Guam had a little twist, and even Hawaii have their special thing going but I like Japan the best. Faster service on average and a tastier product. (This may be biased as I am used to the U. S. McDonald's more and I had not eaten any McDonalds for 60 days before my arrival in the other contries)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• im sure mcdonalds is everywhere

in japan i think they have machines that dispense sandwiches

thats kinda gross

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s pretty much the same as the US, but slightly better in quality

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the kind of food your country takes. Or the kind of plants your country grows.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't know. only been in countries way-way-way back in the 60's and 70's with the U. S. Army

0|0
    0|0
  • It's larger greasier and saltier

0|0
    0|0
  • probably more greasey an fat

0|0
    0|0
  • Here it's way too oily and full of spices.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes