How is your country’s fast food different from other countries’ fast food?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I've went to McDonald's in the U. S. in Alabama, Michigan, Florida, Texas, California, Hawaii. I've also been to Sasebo Japan, as well as Tokyo. Guam but I can't remember the city. I find that all over the U. S. the food is incredibly salty and greasy, (not bad, as far as fast food goes) but in Japan it was a lot healthier. They have different options for their burgers and things you don't see much here. The flavor hits in a satisfying way without making you feel as bloated after. Guam had a little twist, and even Hawaii have their special thing going but I like Japan the best. Faster service on average and a tastier product. (This may be biased as I am used to the U. S. McDonald's more and I had not eaten any McDonalds for 60 days before my arrival in the other contries)

Most Helpful Girl