Rate This Cheese?

Brie - please rate the cheese from 1 - 10

Classic French ONLY please! No regional bries...

Rate This Cheese?
A friend once told me that this is what cum tasted like - needless to say I was put off brie for many years... true story.

25

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My brother and his wife brought some to our New Year's Eve get together one year. They melted it on toast. I don't know if it was classic French or a regional (I mostly just stick with Velveeta, Swiss, and the American cheese slices you find individually wrapped so I don't know cheese), but I wasn't too impressed.

I don't want to put you back off of the stuff, but to me it honestly did taste like semen mixed with walnuts.

• Well, now I just see it the other way round... I like brie so the bonus is semen tastes slightly like brie... Maybe I should get the crackers out next time I give my boyfriend a blowjob...

• Well, if your boyfriend is the type that wants you to swallow but you've been resisting this could be your motivation. Just think of his fun part as a brie dispenser :p

• The benefit to swallowing is there is little to taste and no mess to clean up... I'm a lazy gal, I started long ago!