Do you like Mcdonalds "McCafe" coffee line?

Rate on a scale of 1-5 ------
1 being awful would not recommend
& 5 being the best place to buy coffee productsDo you like Mcdonalds

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Like a three, it's alright. I wouldn't buy coffee if I could just make some at home though. Their Seattles Best is pretty good though, sometimes I buy coffee pods of that for the Keurig. When I'm too rushed & out & about to make coffee sometimes I get iced coffee from there, it's pretty tolerable.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wasn't referring to just plain coffee.. morr so the mccafe line of mochas, frappes, iced coffees , etc. What do u think of those

• The iced coffees are cool, the frappes are okay, didn't try anything else.

• 3 Great for a grab and go, but not a lot of options. It's an easy, safe option if I don't know an area or I'm in a rush.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• 5/5 just good simple coffee none of that retarded vegan soya milk gluten free coffee that gets served in test tubes at every coffee shop now

0|0
    0|0
  • Never tried it, but where I'm from, they get their black coffee from Segafredo, which makes good coffee, so I'm confident that their "fancy" coffee line can't be that bad either.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Yes I like it but it has a TON of sugar, which I'm trying to avoid so I can lose weight. Every fat cell your body makes will be with you forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Currently work at a McD's. I go for a small two 'n' two, but I'd like to try something fancy from somewhere (only recently started drinking any kind of coffee) and might as well get it for free. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3. Better then you’d expect but certainly not best out there or close to it.

I can’t comment on flavored shit since sugar is sugar anywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonald's thinks it's funny to poison people, so I guess 1?

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually dont remeber if I've ever tried it or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do like it. It’s one of the best. I like the caramel ice coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 my homemade is better and i make a pitcher for the same price.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3.8 🌟

0|0
    0|0
  • 0,3. Nespresso. What else?

0|0
    0|1
  • 5... It's very good

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes & no

0|0
    0|0
  • It's actually good

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• I'd give it a 4.
    The coffee is pretty decent and the prices are not too high.
    In fact today on my way to work I spontaneously decided to get my coffee from mc coffee instead of Starbucks and the cappuccino pleasantly surprised me. It was actually really good. I will probably go back.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 for sure!!! It's as bad as Starbucks and I hate SB!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, I prefer Dunkin coffee because it’s less sweat. However, I heard it’s a nice alternative if need be.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Their coffee is shit. The only thing that’s nice from McDonald’s whole menu is their caramel frappe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Iced mocha is yummy and really good price ideal place to go with kids when you need your fix I'd give it a 4 if not with kids I'm Starbucks but really like the convenience of McDonald's

0|0
    0|0
  • I only drink frappes; that for every place that sells coffee. McDonald’s frappes were good I guess, I haven’t been there in so long though so I barely remember what they taste like

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s okay, 3/5. The coffee tastes fine, but I prefer to drink mine at a real cafe.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 I tried their Caffe Latte. The milk was burned and the drink was as hot as freshly brewed tea. I don't dare to try again.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5. They have a Chai Frappe that makes my vagina wet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I drunk once that coffee i will never ever drink it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • For taste - 3. However, for that price - 4 haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate any kind of coffee.

1|0
    0|0
  • KFC k

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its about 3

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 maccas coffees are always terrible

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I give it a 3

0|0
    0|0
  • 3... worth the price

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I love their caramel ice coffee with extra caramel😍😍

0|1
    0|0
    • I dont understand y people treply anyomous to? s like this, whats up with that neways

• Because i felt like it 😉

Recommended myTakes