Do you like Mcdonalds "McCafe" coffee line?

Rate on a scale of 1-5 ------
1 being awful would not recommend
& 5 being the best place to buy coffee productsDo you like Mcdonalds

2415

Most Helpful Guys

• Like a three, it's alright. I wouldn't buy coffee if I could just make some at home though. Their Seattles Best is pretty good though, sometimes I buy coffee pods of that for the Keurig. When I'm too rushed & out & about to make coffee sometimes I get iced coffee from there, it's pretty tolerable.

• I wasn't referring to just plain coffee.. morr so the mccafe line of mochas, frappes, iced coffees , etc. What do u think of those

• The iced coffees are cool, the frappes are okay, didn't try anything else.

• 3 Great for a grab and go, but not a lot of options. It's an easy, safe option if I don't know an area or I'm in a rush.

Most Helpful Girls

• 5/5 just good simple coffee none of that retarded vegan soya milk gluten free coffee that gets served in test tubes at every coffee shop now

• Never tried it, but where I'm from, they get their black coffee from Segafredo, which makes good coffee, so I'm confident that their "fancy" coffee line can't be that bad either.