• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Subway maybe, But fast food isn't entirely bad, if your diet consists of 80% healthy foods then its ok to eat fast food, you can eat fast food once a week every week, its totally ok, sometimes i eat fast food 2 times a week

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Salads especially from Subway where one can decide the dressings and such to make it healthier.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Sushi is very much a type of fast food, especially in Japan.
    Even if the crappier supermarket packages contain extra preservatives, they are still comparably better than the rest, due to how little processing is involved in the preparation.

0|0
    0|0
  • sushi. it was actually designed to be a fast food. people just grew into the whole concept and made it blow out of proportion as a gourmet meal, but it can't hide its own origins.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people have mentioned the place I have had in mind honestly which is subway.
    But again, if you think about it, Burger king and McDonald's can also have kind of a healthy sandwich, like for instance you can have burger without extra mayonnaise or sauce, without the Coke, and certainly without the fries, only the sandwich which will be less than 1000 calories I guess.
    It will all depend on the quality of the ingredients.
    The only place who really does not have any healthy protein fast food is KFC. They are soaking with fat oil.

0|0
    0|0
  • It won't be really healthy , but you can make it less junk
    Shawerma , if it is just only bread and chicken/meat no mayo no cheese

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonald's Egg McMuffin is actually a fairly healthy sandwich, probably the only healthy thing on their menu.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian bakeries, in Oz they can be incredibly healthy, roast pork rolled with salad. Fatty, but still all natural no preservatives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Off the top i think wendys and subway are pretty good ff places to get the best healthy quick meal

0|0
    0|0
  • There may be some

But I can't think of any
    I've always had unhealthy ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonald's salad.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Air. Fast healthy and you even lose weight

0|0
    0|0
  • alvacado chips there good an healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Subway

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• A salad from anywhere which is probably only halfway healthy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Like fast as in easy to make cause an apple nut not of fast food food chains

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmaooooooooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • No. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • There is such a thing as healthy fast food?

0|0
    0|0
  • Salads, and grilled chicken wrap.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes