Why would some people have a much more caloric dinner than lunch?

If they have the time and the appetite to eat more during lunchtime?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Because some people just like to eat a massive dinner (feels good to eat heaps as a last meal before you go to bed, compared to lunch).

I personally do it because I like to have my big meal post workout (which is usually around dinner time or later).

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it’s a cultural thing... I know a lot of people here consciously try to eat a smaller dinner because it’s better for weight loss and maintaining but other than that everyone has dinner as their main meal. When you go to a restaraunt dinner is always bigger, more filling and more expensive than the lunch options

• Huh... that's so strange to me... Nutritionally that's the worst thing you can do.
      Yeah, makes sense it's a cultural thing.

• Thanks for MHO 😊