What The Worst Resturant Experience You've Ever Had?

I think one of the worst resturant experiences I've ever had was when my family and I took a trip to New Orleans and we went to a resturant called "Huck Finns" I was expecting some good food based on the reviews it got but it was a let down. The food was horrible and I was actually excited to try some Jumalia (sorry if i spelled that wrong) and gumbo for the first time. The food wasn't fresh and the waiter was in denial. The only enjoyable thing that we ate was the alligator which was the appetizer so it wasn't much.
Another horrible place was in New Orleans, again, called The Joint BBQ. The reviews were good but the food waa disgusting and cold. The bean stunk (literally) and there was barely any meat on the bones of the ribs. The food was very bland and at that point I was mad because both places charged too much.
There was only ONE good seafood place but I forgot the name. They had some good shrimp. Other then that, I was very disappointed with the food at New Orleans.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably the worst was when I decided to try this Mexican place. I took home a combination plate. When I tasted the refried beans, it tasted like cigarette ashes. I thought it couldn't be though. The next time I drove by the place, it was closed down.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some white waitresses were being racist cause we were black. And the restaurant wasn't even a white restaurant it was a Mexican restaurant. Smh

• Disgusting, i wouldn't have wanted to eat there if i would have known she was racist

• That's just disgusting ew! But some other white guy had gotten mad at her for being racist and decided to serve us, so we tipped him extra big.

• Well that was nice of himโ˜บ