Your time machine breaks down, you have no idea where you are or what year it is. There's 1 snack machine and just these choices. What do you choose?

• Your time machine breaks down, you have no idea where you are or what year it is. There's 1 snack machine and just these choices. What do you choose?
    Vote A
  • Your time machine breaks down, you have no idea where you are or what year it is. There's 1 snack machine and just these choices. What do you choose?
    Vote B
    Vote C
    Vote D
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
My bad I should have included other, name something funny if you've seen it or had it

1|3

Most Helpful Guys

• IDGAF, I'm taking everything out of that machine.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol you and @vald9inches

• Show All
    • Thank you for MHO

• You're welcome

• is breaking the vending machine an option?

1|0
    0|0
    • Ooohhh good answer

• Show All
    • lol i know i am just teasing you :P

• I know lol

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

What Girls Said 9

• If I'm about to be homeless and lost I would just break the whole machine and take it all. At best I get arrested and get some shelter and food

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like to try new things so I'll sit here & starve.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll choose D' asses thanks lol

1|0
    0|0
  • the cooked asses sounds wonderful

1|0
    0|0
  • Negrito.

1|0
    1|0
  • I’ll take a negrito