Your time machine breaks down, you have no idea where you are or what year it is. There's 1 snack machine and just these choices. What do you choose?

• Your time machine breaks down, you have no idea where you are or what year it is. There's 1 snack machine and just these choices. What do you choose?
    Vote A
  • Your time machine breaks down, you have no idea where you are or what year it is. There's 1 snack machine and just these choices. What do you choose?
    Vote B
    Vote C
    Vote D
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
My bad I should have included other, name something funny if you've seen it or had it

1|3

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• IDGAF, I'm taking everything out of that machine.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol you and @vald9inches

• Show All
    • Thank you for MHO

• You're welcome

• is breaking the vending machine an option?

1|0
    0|0
    • Ooohhh good answer

• Show All
    • lol i know i am just teasing you :P

• I know lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao the bottom of the can actually said a refreshing drink for your cat but I thought what the heck

• Yeah now i see it now. LMAO HAHAHA!!!

• Looooooool ๐Ÿ˜‚

• If I'm about to be homeless and lost I would just break the whole machine and take it all. At best I get arrested and get some shelter and food

1|0
    0|0
  • I collect as much as I can. Find locals and trade my goods for the food I want. If possible, I find a way to market, brand and expand this business and will open new overseas markets for it. If necessary, with the help of triggering a war somewhere outside. In the end I will have more than I would ever want and can afford some extras that I won't ever need. On completion of this overall strategy, I would disassemble my now useless time machine and sell it in parts to world leaders and watch what happens.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had negrito before in mexico, in the us i think its called bimbonette or something like that. They actually really good

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao. These gotta be real. I'll have pussy pop all day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like to try new things so I'll sit here & starve.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd either choose gay water or those chocolate ass cookies

1|0
    0|1
  • I'll choose D' asses thanks lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat pussy... pop

1|0
    0|0
  • the cooked asses sounds wonderful