Who can cook and what is your favorite food?

Who can cook and what is your favorite food?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can cook.

My favorite food is spaghetti.

However; i don't always cook traditional recipes. I like innovation and invention. I enjoy mixing variable recipes and creating new mixtures.

For example; i do vegetable pancakes or different vegetable or chicken soups which every time the nutrients can be varied.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can and spaghetti and meatballs

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I can cook most anything from all breakfast foods to cbicken cordon bleu for dinner. With with asparagus dripping a cheese sause laid over a bed of brown rice. With light seasonings and a nice bottle of wine or you could replace the chicken with a lobster or a nice steaks

0|0
    0|0
  • I cook a lot.

I don't really have a favourite dish, but I like the simple, yet, flavourful dishes. Especially fish dishes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy cooking and baking both. I don't really have a particular favorite, but the things I'm requested to make most often are cookies, sweet and sour kielbasa, arroz con gandules and corn relish (not all at the same time).

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook many different things, pasta in various ways, some meat or fish dishes too, side dishes, my favorite anyway is pasta (I'd suggest spaghetti) with seafood !

1|0
    0|0
  • i do like to consider myself a cook, even tho im probly bad with it. weird thing is i like animal guts, liver and heart being my favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook. I have too many options to be able to just pick a single favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Scallops, seared in butter. Lightly seasoned. You have to be careful. The go from raw to rubber very quickly.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you can put it in the microwave.. I can cook it!πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah i can cook but dont have a favorite as all my cooking is my favorite

1|0
    0|0
  • I seldom cook

My favourite food is butter chicken.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook its my profession of choice. I can make a really good Monte Christo sandwich.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook simple things. My favorite food is tacos

1|0
    0|0
  • I can make some pasta, pan cakes, few types of eggs, and chocolate mouse. Can do little bit of other things also.

0|0
    0|0
  • Garlic pasta, can also be garlic cheese pasta

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook and i love sweetpotatosoup ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • I made corn dogs in the microwave a billion times

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook and i cooj a mean ass breakfast

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook

1|0
    0|0
  • What would like me to cook

1|0
    0|0
  • CASHEW CHICKEN

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook both veg n non veg too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I can cook anything. My fav. food is rice.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes