What's the difference between miracle whip and mayo?

Like people tell me that they don't taste the same but I think they do! they always say that miracle whip is sweet but I thought they were both sweet.

26

Most Helpful Guys

• And though Kraft keeps Miracle Whip's exact oil content a secret, the company confirms that it is too low to meet the mayo standard. What makes it different: While it contains mayo's key ingredients (egg, soybean oil, vinegar, water), Miracle Whip sets itself apart with a sweet, spicy flavor that some folks may or may not prefer.

• Miracle whip is sweeter than mayo but lighter than mayo.. mayo is oily for me but love it for fries and sandwich

Most Helpful Girls

• Mayo is made from egg yolk, oil, and vinegar. Miracle Whip is sweeter and tangier. It has corn syrup added as a sweetener and contains spices like paprika, dried garlic, and mustard flour. I can tell a noticeable difference in the two.

• Tbh, I don't know. Lol it kinda taste different