What does hummus taste like?

We're having a "Greek cultural festival" in my English class since we're learning about Greek myths. Someone is bringing hummus, but I don't know what it tastes like. Is it any good?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• There are quite a few different types you can get. But yeah, hummus is fucking awesome.

• We're dipping pita bread in it. And I've never eaten pita bread before, either.

• You're in for a tasty treat.

• Its good, don’t worry too much about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hummus is really really good. Hard to describe the taste. I guess think of it as more of a lite tasting “bean” dip. If you’ve never had it. I’d suggest the Sabra brand for the first go. But you can make it yourself with endless flavors. It’s technically supposed to be eaten hot/warm but us Crazy Americans got the wild idea to eat it cold. You can eat it either way.

• We're dipping it with Pita bread as well. And I've never eaten that either.

• I think pita bread is the best combo for hummus. You can dip it with carrots, celery, bell peppers, crackers, pita sandwiches, Greek chicken wraps. You can get real creative