Is anyone else hungry?

Is anyone else hungry?
If you could only have ONE item from the list, which would you rather eat right now, and why?
Is anyone else hungry?
I'd love all of the above, but if I could only choose one, I'd probably go with Kandy-Kane.
Sweet, and it would trigger fond memories...
  • Is anyone else hungry? I could sure go for a nice slice right now
  • Is anyone else hungry? A nice hot dog would sure hit the spot
  • Is anyone else hungry? Doctors say that if you want to stay healthy, you need to eat your honey
    Vote C
  • Is anyone else hungry? I like eating hamburgers, but the buns need to be soft
    Vote D
  • Is anyone else hungry? I'm hot and bothered, and could use a Popsicle right now
    Vote E
  • Is anyone else hungry? I'd like a Dove Bar with dark chocolate, please
    Vote F
  • Is anyone else hungry? Candy is dandy, but Kandy-Kane is my fave
    Vote G

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao that's awesome ♥️
    That big burger looks yummy

• There used to be a place where I live, that served their hamburgers on a Frisbee. (You got to keep the Frisbee)
      The hamburgers were almost as big as the Frisbee. I had a huge Frisbee collection! :)

• I'd barf lmao

• Me too. The hamburger joint wasn't stupid. They knew what they were doing. It's the same as going to a casino. They're willing to let a few people win, but a VERY few. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would it that pizza girl😋😆