Is there anybody who still have 3 meals a day?

I noticed that in the last 10 years I could be enough with one or two meals. Most often I skip breakfast.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm eating in a very unhealthy manner. If I'm at work, my first and usually only meal will be at around 6PM when I get home from work. It's not great for the body. On my days off I try to have at least two meals, breakfast and lunch. I often get in a snack in the evening as well.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well I had the same issue in my previous job , we didn't use to get breaks more than 30 minutes , the cafteria don't offer good food , also I won't be able to go out during the break to buy food from a restaurant so I used to just wait till I get back home which was also around 6.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can’t afford to not eat at least three times a day.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I normally get 3 meals a day. They're not that big. But over summer vacation, it's between one and two.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually eat two (sometimes only one) normal meals. And I eat snacks 3-4 times / day.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I eat three times a day need it because im always on the move

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually have 3 meals a day and I eat a lot of snacks. My habits aren't healthy.

0|0
    1|0
  • yes there are

0|1
    0|0
  • Why have 3 when you could have 7?

0|1
    0|0
  • I only have one meal a day

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually like to have four or five

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 meals is the normal, unless you like waking up early for breakfast

0|1
    1|1
    • 3 meals is actually normal, and breakfast is the most important meal of the entire day

• Show All
    • @Tuned ain't nobody got time for breakfast!

• Most people make time for breakfast because you really need to get that energy and those important fibers in your system

Recommended myTakes