Is there anybody who still have 3 meals a day?

I noticed that in the last 10 years I could be enough with one or two meals. Most often I skip breakfast.

38

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm eating in a very unhealthy manner. If I'm at work, my first and usually only meal will be at around 6PM when I get home from work. It's not great for the body. On my days off I try to have at least two meals, breakfast and lunch. I often get in a snack in the evening as well.

• Well I had the same issue in my previous job , we didn't use to get breaks more than 30 minutes , the cafteria don't offer good food , also I won't be able to go out during the break to buy food from a restaurant so I used to just wait till I get back home which was also around 6.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can’t afford to not eat at least three times a day.