What is your limit when it comes to drinking alcohol?

I've done as much as 6 shots and a couple mixed drinks, then I was really starting to feel it.

44

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a virtually limitless amount that I will drink if given the opportunity, but even one drink now could be the end of my life as I know it. So I stopped drinking when I was quite young, and have been sober for many years with no desire to drink. My limit is Zero.

• That's great self control πŸ‘

• It's not self control. I turn my will over to God every day. It's the only way life works for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• About three and a half glasses of rum. Not shots. Actual, normal, run-of-the-mill drinking glasses filled with rum. That makes it what, 0.5l*0.35=0.175l of pure alcohol when being conservative (especially since 0.375 is the minimum ABV and not 0.35) or about 0.7l*0.45=0.315l of pure alcohol when being generous. The real amount is probably around 250ml of raw alcohol.

• On an unrelated note, the point at which I get a blackout is the point at which I am getting drunk in the sense that I Show the signs of alcohol consumption, such as decreases self control. :-(

• 250 of pure hard stuff is pretty good dude

• I don't know how much or little that is as I don't drink all too often. Besides, I'm a rather large individual (weighing in at 95kg, which is not just fat) so that means my blood alcohol is somewhat lower than normal at that point.