What is your limit when it comes to drinking alcohol?

I've done as much as 6 shots and a couple mixed drinks, then I was really starting to feel it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• About three and a half glasses of rum. Not shots. Actual, normal, run-of-the-mill drinking glasses filled with rum. That makes it what, 0.5l*0.35=0.175l of pure alcohol when being conservative (especially since 0.375 is the minimum ABV and not 0.35) or about 0.7l*0.45=0.315l of pure alcohol when being generous. The real amount is probably around 250ml of raw alcohol.

0|1
    0|0
    • On an unrelated note, the point at which I get a blackout is the point at which I am getting drunk in the sense that I Show the signs of alcohol consumption, such as decreases self control. :-(

• 250 of pure hard stuff is pretty good dude

• I don't know how much or little that is as I don't drink all too often. Besides, I'm a rather large individual (weighing in at 95kg, which is not just fat) so that means my blood alcohol is somewhat lower than normal at that point.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a virtually limitless amount that I will drink if given the opportunity, but even one drink now could be the end of my life as I know it. So I stopped drinking when I was quite young, and have been sober for many years with no desire to drink. My limit is Zero.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's great self control πŸ‘

• It's not self control. I turn my will over to God every day. It's the only way life works for me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends on the night and how much I ate. I usually feel tipsy after 4 beers, drunk by 6. The last time I went out I had a bottle of wine, a beer and 3 shots and I was fine.

0|1
    0|0
    • True, eating has a lot to do with it. But a whole bottle of wine and more? Godamn

• I dont know my limit since I never get drunk in my life.. i think i start feeling it after my 10 shot of tequila, 5 bottles of beer, 5 alcomix..

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no limit when they drag me home shows over

0|1
    0|0
  • Around 500mL of Vodka

0|1
    0|0
  • A couple bottles

0|1
    0|0
    • Of hard liquor? Or some beers or somethin?

• Show All
    • I only binge on occasion, it’s not like it’s an everyday thing so my liver is still holding up for now

• As I said, he also doesn't do it anywhere near often. If your liver already had issues now that'd be a problem, your liver in fifty years is what I'd be concerned about.

• Unfortunately I'm not really able to drink any.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes