What is your limit when it comes to drinking alcohol?

I've done as much as 6 shots and a couple mixed drinks, then I was really starting to feel it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a virtually limitless amount that I will drink if given the opportunity, but even one drink now could be the end of my life as I know it. So I stopped drinking when I was quite young, and have been sober for many years with no desire to drink. My limit is Zero.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's great self control πŸ‘

• It's not self control. I turn my will over to God every day. It's the only way life works for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• About three and a half glasses of rum. Not shots. Actual, normal, run-of-the-mill drinking glasses filled with rum. That makes it what, 0.5l*0.35=0.175l of pure alcohol when being conservative (especially since 0.375 is the minimum ABV and not 0.35) or about 0.7l*0.45=0.315l of pure alcohol when being generous. The real amount is probably around 250ml of raw alcohol.

0|1
    0|0
    • On an unrelated note, the point at which I get a blackout is the point at which I am getting drunk in the sense that I Show the signs of alcohol consumption, such as decreases self control. :-(

• 250 of pure hard stuff is pretty good dude

• I don't know how much or little that is as I don't drink all too often. Besides, I'm a rather large individual (weighing in at 95kg, which is not just fat) so that means my blood alcohol is somewhat lower than normal at that point.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on the night and how much I ate. I usually feel tipsy after 4 beers, drunk by 6. The last time I went out I had a bottle of wine, a beer and 3 shots and I was fine.

0|1
    0|0
    • True, eating has a lot to do with it. But a whole bottle of wine and more? Godamn

• I have no limit when they drag me home shows over

0|1
    0|0
  • Unfortunately I'm not really able to drink any.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I dont know my limit since I never get drunk in my life.. i think i start feeling it after my 10 shot of tequila, 5 bottles of beer, 5 alcomix..

0|1
    0|0
  • Around 500mL of Vodka

0|1
    0|0
  • A couple bottles

0|1
    0|0
    • Of hard liquor? Or some beers or somethin?

• Show All
    • I only binge on occasion, it’s not like it’s an everyday thing so my liver is still holding up for now

• As I said, he also doesn't do it anywhere near often. If your liver already had issues now that'd be a problem, your liver in fifty years is what I'd be concerned about.

Recommended myTakes