How long would you expect a microwave to last?

We just got over 2 years out of this one and have a guess when the warranty ran out ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญHow long would you expect a microwave to last?
And now our new microwave is faulty 😦

414

Most Helpful Guys

• The one I have is from 1986. And still going strong. Use it daily.

• I know our one before that lasted for around 20 years my husband bought it when he first moved out of his parents house.

• All new appliances seem to be that way. We had a twenty year old refrigerator and stove we replaced and three years later both new ones broke.

• ๐Ÿ˜‚ This made me laugh thanks. My nana needed a microwave years ago back in 2012 and I bought a cheap one to fulfil its purpose and lord behold in 2018 its still working. I think is deawoe

Most Helpful Girls

• The one we have at my dad's place has been working for at least 15 years. Of course that's been made before they started making electronics to fall apart after a few years to make more money. Mine has been working flawlessly for 3 years, I'm hoping to get at least a couple years more.

• The warranty expired either the day your microwave went down or the week before lol
    The new microwaves you're lucky to get a few years out of it.
    I inherited my grandma's microwave, the thing was a big as the fridge i swear but it lasted well over 20 years!