What is your favorite (or usual) alcoholic drink?

I usually drink a vodka lemonade! Just looking to try new drinks Haha

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a refined taste... So probably not your kind of drink...

Louis Royer XO on the rocks for me...

If you're looking for drinks to try.. Try Agavero as a shot.

As you're a vodka drinker... Try a white Russian cocktail made with vodka, coffee liqueur, and cream served with ice in an Old Fashioned glass. Often milk will be used as an alternative to cream.

You'll probably like Amarula too, you can do this as a shot called a springbok (tastes like after 8 mint chocolate) .

Disarono Amaretto, goes with anything, even dessert 😬. With acoke chaser it tastes like Dr Peppee soft drink

You could give a Tom Collins a go too... It's a Collins cocktail made from gin, lemon juice, sugar, and carbonated water.

I'll stop there for now πŸ‘πŸΌ

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Buffalo Zoo or hurricanes.

Since you like lemonade. Let me tell you about this. Make some fresh lemonade by muddling the lemons and sugar. Add water and ice. Then pour in some vodka and Dreamsicle skinny girl liquor. You’ll be in heaven.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 64

• vodka, beer or whiskey... its always one of the trinity. beer is only if its a good one, vodka is only if it doesn't kill me when i drink it and whiskey only if its not counterfeit. weirdly, i get drunk easily on beer, while vodka seems to make no effect and whiskey is basically a decoration drink i sip onto.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vodka and coconut water or a coke & red wine πŸ˜› @hasrett

2|0
    0|0
  • Usually a good beer, not the mainstream crap. Something brewed locally is usually good, small batch sort of stuff. I have been drinking this beer called Beau's Beer. It's from Ontario, Canada. They have oddly big bottles, but some of their stuff is amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cider is really good in the summer. The alcohol isn't intense, and it tastes really crisp and fresh.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a femmenine side (I really like flavoured cider) then on the other hand I love a JD and Coke πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really alcoholic drinks to me but I'd drink something like Apple Cider or sometimes a shot of vodka / a glass of red wine from friends, or some beer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a beer guy. Guinness is my favorite. If I'm drinking mixed drinks, it's rum and coke with Capt Morgan's spiced rum.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't beat a good scotch, though, a nice Japanese whiskey comes close. But my usual is just a cuba libre because my local night clubs and bars stock shitty whisky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long Island iced tea or a 7 and 7 sometimes when ever the rare occasion happens

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll drink anything.
    Favourite spirits: Rum, Scotch, and Gin
    Liqueurs: Drambuie, Chambord, Creme de Menthe
    And most beers and wine

0|0
    0|0
  • Bacardi Oakheart is the go-to drink.
    But lately I've been into "Bacardi Carta Fuego", put a few drops of Tabasco in your drink and it's a blast.

0|0
    0|0
  • My usual I make for myself is Hennessy on the rocks and Jack and coke. When I'm out I like Mai Tais and long Island ice tea's.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite is high quality scotch whisky but I can rarely afford it so it is beer for me usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either any kind of beer, spiced rum or Jaeger straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have tried about a hundred different alcoholic drinks. Some easy some quite difficult. From a screwdriver to the long island iced tea. My favorite is just a simple Captain Cola. Some ice cubes, 4oz Captain Morgan spiced gold (that's brown rum) and fill the rest of the glas with cola. That's it.

I also recommend to try
    The Zombie
    The Caipirinha (I don't like this one, but most people do)
    The long island iced tea of course
    The Pina Cola

In general it depends on the mood and the time when you want to drink.
    I recommend to try drink which contain creme. It's mostly very tasty.
    Have a good one. Cheers.

0|0
    0|0
    • Jesus christ I nearly forgot to mention the Blue Hawaii...
      You need 2/3oz white Rum I use bacardi), 2/3oz Cointreau, 2/3oz Blue Curacao, and 4/3 - 2cl creme. Shake it with some ice and fill it into a cocktailbowl.
      It's awsome!

• *oz not cl

• Jack Daniels straight up. I love that Carmel taste...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never drank alcohol and I don't feel the urge to try it...

0|1
    0|0
  • Bailey's with a meal. Cider at a pub (toffee apple cider is epic).

0|0
    0|0
  • Close.. I'm a Greyhound lover. Vodka and grapefruit juice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to drink plenty of water in this summer. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • White Russian and Mudslide.
    Both very similar to each other :)

0|0
    0|0
  • spiced rum and Coke is definitely my favourite, followed by a southern comfort x

0|0
    0|0
  • Try 43 liquor with milk and ice. It tastes surprisingly good πŸ˜„

0|0
    0|0
  • You should try Rakia fam... but the down sides are you won't remember after...

0|0
    0|0
  • Pure vodka... to me vodka is da best and all the other whiskey and Jack Daniels are a cheap perfumes

0|0
    0|1
  • Don't really drink anymore but I love cider.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try vodka and cranberry

1|0
    0|0
  • Cholua and root beer
    Whiskey and any dark soda

0|0
    0|0
  • vodka and cola

1|1
    0|1
  • I don’t drink.

0|2
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• Vodka and coke, vodka and energy drink, Jack Daniels and coke, sambuca, Sambuca and lemonade, peach schnapps and lemonade.

0|0
    0|0
  • White wine is my go to.

I like blue lagoons and cosmopolitans as well. I like cider and the occasional chilled lager

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't drank a lot but I like tum and coke, screwdrivers, and wine coolers like Mike's.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite is rum. I also like sweet red wine and Bailey's. My most usual drinks are beer and whiskey and sometimes vodka.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vodka and lemonade (or if I'm at home, blackcurrant juice :P ) or gin and lemonade.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gin tonic !! Preferably with rose flavoured tonic, that's the best

0|0
    0|0
  • guinness, Mangers, foster. I have tried a lot of alcohol over the time. only drink one pints.

0|0
    0|0
  • chocolate vodka and soju

0|0
    0|0
  • Whiskey sour or traditional mojitos

0|0
    0|0
  • I love irish cream Whiskey

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m underage so I can’t drink

0|0
    0|0
  • Crown apple and cranberry is the bomb!

0|0
    0|0
  • Barcadi Cola, Sekt, Mix Beer

0|0
    0|0
  • Vodka straight

0|0
    0|0
  • Vodka

0|0
    1|0
  • Patrone tequila, my dad loves it

0|0
    0|0
  • Coke Bacardi is great, also Malibu Fanta

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to pick an alcoholic drink it’s not a spirit, but love a good pear cider or ginger beer!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cin tonic

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes