What is your favorite (or usual) alcoholic drink?

I usually drink a vodka lemonade! Just looking to try new drinks Haha

2065

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a refined taste... So probably not your kind of drink...

Louis Royer XO on the rocks for me...

If you're looking for drinks to try.. Try Agavero as a shot.

As you're a vodka drinker... Try a white Russian cocktail made with vodka, coffee liqueur, and cream served with ice in an Old Fashioned glass. Often milk will be used as an alternative to cream.

You'll probably like Amarula too, you can do this as a shot called a springbok (tastes like after 8 mint chocolate) .

Disarono Amaretto, goes with anything, even dessert 😬. With acoke chaser it tastes like Dr Peppee soft drink

You could give a Tom Collins a go too... It's a Collins cocktail made from gin, lemon juice, sugar, and carbonated water.

I'll stop there for now πŸ‘πŸΌ

Most Helpful Girl

• Buffalo Zoo or hurricanes.

Since you like lemonade. Let me tell you about this. Make some fresh lemonade by muddling the lemons and sugar. Add water and ice. Then pour in some vodka and Dreamsicle skinny girl liquor. You’ll be in heaven.