• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All kinds of pasta (al dente), Indian food (Chicken Makhani, e. g.), can gut/clean/skin and cook all kinds of fish, steak, Texas chili (no beans), tomato and basil soup, roast turkey, pot roast, etc. Can't do any pastry (not interested since I don't have much of a sweet tooth).

1|0
    0|0
    • I tend to do best with dishes that take a long time to cook, since I'm not good at following recipes. I just kind of look one up, get the general idea of the dish and what sort of ingredients they require (substituting some if I don't have them all at hand), and then just taste and tweak and taste and tweak until it comes out tasting right.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I was a fat kid, I loved my food and my cake :)

I can make anything well with a recipe. Things I can make without a recipe/things I make for myself or others: Guacamole, salsa, eggs benedict, crepes, all sorts of soups (love soup), borsht, dolmades, chicken jalfrezi, curries, tom yum soup, stuffed peppers, all sorts of roasts, lamb with balsamic reduction sauce, all sorts of sauces, etc. If I have just a few fresh organic ingredients I can usually whip up something yummy.

I got really good at soups and custards, lemon dill sauce, all sorts of eggs as my dad could only eat soft foods and liquids. I'm happy that I could at least do that for him in the end.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• I can cook spaghetti, tacos, hamburgers, hot dogs, ham sandwiches, grilled cheese sandwiches, eggs, summer sausage, hash browns, fries, corn dogs, fish sticks, chicken patties, macaroni, corn, and those frozen pizzas I put in the oven.

3|0
    1|0
  • My go to dish is Teriyaki salmon with steamed potato's and a nice white wine. But i can cook all sorts of stuff, watched a bit too much Gordon Ramsay since i was little. Im not professional chef, but good enough to impress any woman I've ever met.

0|0
    0|0
  • My father started teaching me to cook when I was 7 years old. My Grandmother continued my education when I was a teenager. I can cook pretty much anything and I prefer to make everything from scratch.

1|0
    0|0
  • i mean i can cook pretty much any recipe i'm given

but i'm especially adept a cooking meats (especially chicken and beef) as well as desserts

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I can cook, and quite well too. I can cook just about anything so long as I know what's in it and have at least heard of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can make a bunch of breakfast foods and some dinner stuff. my mom recently taught me how to make fried catfish which is one of my favorite foods so that was really good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cooking should be a basic skill to be fit for life. My 'specials' are a range of different gravy and sauces, salads, and pottage/stew.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook spaghetti, tacos, hamburgers, pizza, etc

1|1
    1|0
  • Oh yes. My weakness is creating from scratch. I can fry, bake, or grill :) to almost perfection.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    Simple food like salmon steak
    I haven't cooked for myself since forever though

0|0
    1|0
  • It can be anything. If it's something I don't know already I follow the recepie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cooking is my hobbies I can cook lasagne Bolognese roast and stuff I also like making cakes and stuff so I'll say yes I can

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook and bake anything esp if you have a recipe or create something from scratch

0|0
    0|0
  • A whole variety of foods - but I don't bake. Except for meat pies... I make bonza meat pies,

0|0
    0|0
  • Rice, chicken soup, scrambled egg, the list goes on

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I can like everything

I am a much better cook than my girlfriend is

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I most certainly can! :) pretty much anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have yet to find something i can't cook with a few good instructions

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook humans

1|0
    2|0
  • A lot of italian or mexican dishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I can

1|0
    0|0
  • For myself yes..
    Professionally No

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook just about anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Greek food and some Russian plates :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Quite well. Most things.

0|0
    0|0
  • All kind of my country's

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... I'm Italian... enough said lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I can haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• Yes and a few different types

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook and bake. Took about 6 years worth of cooking classes in school and I was in the kitchen learning since around 5 or 6. My dad was all about teaching my brother and I how to cook and my mom taught us how to bake.

I make a delicious vegan spaghetti and vegan chili. I also make delicious baked goods and homemade sweet potato fries

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i can cook but I don’t get super fancy with it. I make a lot of soups from scratch and stir fry and I do some grilling and some baking and some easier stuff like pastas and mashed potatoes

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I can actually cook, from soul food to Indian to Sushi to French to Pot roast to Latin cuisine if you show me I can do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, pasta, eggs, tiramisu, cake and I'm the best at making pie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I BBQ, bake, I love making pasta and meat dishes, and stir fry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Actually used to be Chef of the Century. xxoo

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook some Asian food. Roasting beef maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Soul food

0|0
    0|0
  • Food

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes & my friends say I'm quite good at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook edible food.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can fry an egg

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook italian food