Which peanut butter brand is king? (comment why, other brands, chunky or smooth too!)?

My mom wasn't particularly "choosy", but she knew to always stock Jif in the cabinet. I can't even take a second bite of a Skippy sandwich. How 'bout you? What brand was a in your family's cabinet? What brand did you always wish was? Or does every peanut butter taste the same so you buy the cheapest? Let's hear it! \(^ω^)/Which peanut butter brand is king? (comment why, other brands, chunky or smooth too!)?
  • Which peanut butter brand is king? (comment why, other brands, chunky or smooth too!)?Jif - Choosy moms choose it, do you?
    Vote A
  • Which peanut butter brand is king? (comment why, other brands, chunky or smooth too!)?Skippy - Yippee! Are you smooth like it?
    Vote B
  • Which peanut butter brand is king? (comment why, other brands, chunky or smooth too!)?Peter Pan - I... I dunno this one's tagline
    Vote C
  • Which peanut butter brand is king? (comment why, other brands, chunky or smooth too!)?Reese's - They do candy right, what about sanwiches?
    Vote D
  • Which peanut butter brand is king? (comment why, other brands, chunky or smooth too!)?Planters - The #1 peanut brand, what about smooshed?
    Vote E
  • Which peanut butter brand is king? (comment why, other brands, chunky or smooth too!)?Hipster named brands - Is eating someone's butter your thing?
    Vote F
  • Which peanut butter brand is king? (comment why, other brands, chunky or smooth too!)?Generic grocer brands - Is PB just for occupying space in your intestine?
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Growing up we either had Skippy or Adams. Never heard of Peter pan and had no idea reeses made peanut butter outside of their cups.

0|0
    0|0
    • Adams, haven't heard of that one yet. thanks for sharing ^ω^

• Like i said I had it when I was a kid but I'm not sure how long before my time that it's been around for. it might also be regional to the northwest.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Jif, we had Peter Pan sometimes... it's bad

0|0
    0|0
    • A fellow jiffer :D and sorry to hear, never actually tried Peter Pan ^^;

• Eh my mom was big into Costco and that was the cheapest brand I refused to touch any of it until she agreed to pay the extra 3cents for jif (yeah that was really the price difference)

• we have none here

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer Smuckers Natural. It doesn't have sugar, so I just add honey

1|0
    0|0
    • Ahh, that sounds interesting. Do you stir it in when you first buy the PB, or just add honey to every application of PB?

• Stir it in at the beginning. It's a bit of exercise, because that stuff is thick, but worth it!

• No preference. I stumbled over a few not so good brands. It is a little like asking about which chicken breed makes better eggs...

0|0
    0|0
    • Perhaps, depends on how sensitive your tastebuds are. I equate it closer to Pepsi vs Coke vs whatever grocer brand you know of. Some people believe they're all the same, some people believe Coke tastes like cancer. What can ya do *shrug*

• I think, there are indeed slight differences. But I don't find those so important that I would permanently choose a specific brand over others.

• Jif and Peter Pan defeat all the other imitations. Reese's and Planters both get eliminated in a double elimination match. Pan takes the title!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer natural crunchy -- and the only one I know of that has that is Skippy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jif is god

0|0
    0|0
  • Plantation Pride from Cairo, GA

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes