Which peanut butter brand is king? (comment why, other brands, chunky or smooth too!)?

My mom wasn't particularly "choosy", but she knew to always stock Jif in the cabinet. I can't even take a second bite of a Skippy sandwich. How 'bout you? What brand was a in your family's cabinet? What brand did you always wish was? Or does every peanut butter taste the same so you buy the cheapest? Let's hear it! \(^ω^)/Which peanut butter brand is king? (comment why, other brands, chunky or smooth too!)?
  • Which peanut butter brand is king? (comment why, other brands, chunky or smooth too!)?Jif - Choosy moms choose it, do you?
  • Which peanut butter brand is king? (comment why, other brands, chunky or smooth too!)?Skippy - Yippee! Are you smooth like it?
  • Which peanut butter brand is king? (comment why, other brands, chunky or smooth too!)?Peter Pan - I... I dunno this one's tagline
    Vote C
  • Which peanut butter brand is king? (comment why, other brands, chunky or smooth too!)?Reese's - They do candy right, what about sanwiches?
    Vote D
  • Which peanut butter brand is king? (comment why, other brands, chunky or smooth too!)?Planters - The #1 peanut brand, what about smooshed?
    Vote E
  • Which peanut butter brand is king? (comment why, other brands, chunky or smooth too!)?Hipster named brands - Is eating someone's butter your thing?
    Vote F
  • Which peanut butter brand is king? (comment why, other brands, chunky or smooth too!)?Generic grocer brands - Is PB just for occupying space in your intestine?
    Vote G

37

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Growing up we either had Skippy or Adams. Never heard of Peter pan and had no idea reeses made peanut butter outside of their cups.

• Adams, haven't heard of that one yet. thanks for sharing ^ω^

• Like i said I had it when I was a kid but I'm not sure how long before my time that it's been around for. it might also be regional to the northwest.