Has anyone else ever been to this restaurant?

There's a restaurant in Little Italy that has the best lobster ravioli, but it's better known because a mobster named Crazy Joey Gallo was shot and killed there in 1972. I know someone who knew Crazy Joey, so it has sentimental significance to me. My new boyfriend is from Boston and knows nothing about any of this stuff, so I convinced him to take me to this place next time we go out (not this weekend, but next weekend). Has anyone else ever been there?

413

Most Helpful Guys

• I hope your boyfriend knows exactly what a special woman he has, because with all this knowledge and history you have behind you, man, you're a hell of a woman.

• What is the name of the restaurant? I had some lobster ravioli recently... awesome awesome awesome...

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d like to go. Maybe next time I’m in New York I’ll get to go. My husband loves all that mobster stuff, so I’m sure he’d be interested in going just for the historical value.