Has anyone else ever been to this restaurant?

There's a restaurant in Little Italy that has the best lobster ravioli, but it's better known because a mobster named Crazy Joey Gallo was shot and killed there in 1972. I know someone who knew Crazy Joey, so it has sentimental significance to me. My new boyfriend is from Boston and knows nothing about any of this stuff, so I convinced him to take me to this place next time we go out (not this weekend, but next weekend). Has anyone else ever been there?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I hope your boyfriend knows exactly what a special woman he has, because with all this knowledge and history you have behind you, man, you're a hell of a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the name of the restaurant? I had some lobster ravioli recently... awesome awesome awesome...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d like to go. Maybe next time I’m in New York I’ll get to go. My husband loves all that mobster stuff, so I’m sure he’d be interested in going just for the historical value.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Nope, damn he got to get shot in a restaurant, my great uncle got gunned down in a Charlestown bar, the winter hill gang could have shot him somewhere nicer

1|0
    0|0
  • Ey! Fuck outta ere.. Joey Gambuzzi was the hit. Those wiseguys fucked up He was going to be a made man! Anyway no, I have never frequented that establishment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been to Mass., but can’t really stand the Boston accent

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, didn't like it really. I thiught Olive garden was better

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been there but i have heard of it and about the shooting

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take you to dinner on the moon

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven’t but it sounds really cool

0|0
    0|0
  • not yet but i had good food in local one

0|0
    0|0
  • No but would love to go

0|0
    0|0
  • no..

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been even tho I live closeby umbertos

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I just saw this now.
    I have been to Little Italy a few Times in New York. I love the Leather Coats and also Other Great Wares down there. I also Enjoy the San Genaro Feast that Comes Once a Year, dear. September.
    I believe there is a Famous Boxer who has a Restaurant around there and the food was Crazy Great. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of it bit I have always wanted to go to Italy... Just for the food.. Fuck weights and calories.. I want the goodies

0|0
    0|0
  • There are so many restaurants there girl...😣

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes