Girls, If you get 5000 litter milk everyday then what do you like do with it? Do you love it? Do you like to be milking?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• im wheezing at this whole questions and answers what the fuck. do u mean cow milk, breast milk or cum... ewh

0|1
    0|0
    • Its balls milk, if you milking my balls as like cow milking 10 hours in a day then you can get 5000 l of pure & healthy milk , & you can sale it to the market & be you becomes so rich you can't believe yourself :)
      So do you love to milking my balls?

• Why is this a girls specific question? What should we do with this amount of milk? And if I had to milk it myself, I wouldn't want it

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha OK. its a secret thing & interesting or fun or may not be for you , if wish then I can share with you by pm only. do you want to know the real lol?

• such a weird question... but if its cow milk i like a bath, not drinking i am lactose intolerant.

0|1
    0|0
    • You can't drink 5000 l of milk , I want to ask if you get those huge amount of milk then what you should do? Sale it or open a sweet house or open a dairy factory , what?
      Of course I want to say milking my balls lol , if you milking my balls & you get 5000 l of milk.
      I hope everybody must be shocking to hearing this & need those milk to taste it :) .
      What do you think?

• I think its cool if i do it in the cow, but of course not mine ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha , OK , don't worry , i am not talking about girls boobs milk lol...
      Its different kind of milk , if you wish to no more then can you pm me? I will share you by pm , hope you must love it lol..

• Show All
    • Wow , that's great :) . you are so milk lover. 2 l milk is huge for a day. but that's good for you. I think you must have lots of energy if you do this. I love your answer. & I am also milk lover.
      But here I am talking about some different kind of milk which you never heard before. if I am success to do this then I want to start the business. & you can get 5000 l - 10000 l milk in a day. you becomes so rich lol...
      Do you like to be get this milk? Can I share it detail about it by pm?

• Its my balls milk :) , do you love to be milking my balls & want to get 5000 l of milk?

• Too much milk gives me stomach pain

0|1
    0|0
    • 5000 liter milk not for drinking you alone lol...
      Do it what ever you like , sale it to the market & you becomes rich. isn't it?
      You can starting a dairy factory , sweet house etc... What do you like to do?

• Show All
    • OK , I want tell you about my secret milk business by pm only. If you wish then send a message , I will tell you , its may funny or worried , but I think its interesting :D

• Don't like milk ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I wonder if ur the guy thatโ€™s always talking about how his mom taught his aunt to milk cows using his penis.

0|1
    0|0
    • No , I want to give that milk by milking my balls. do you love that 5000 l milk? Do you love to sale it?

• Show All
    • No. It makes me nauseous just to read this. Go back to your mom n aunt fantasies n stay away from here.

• There are machines these days for milking cows. smh

1|1
    0|0
    • I talk about something new :) , but milking with hand is more fun, have you ever milked? & what do you do with it?

• Show All
    • What the hell would I want 5000 ltrs. of milk for?

• For earn money?

Recommended myTakes