- Yeah, I can caramelize some sugar and drizzle all over my man's nuts
- Oh yeah, my shit don't stick to the pan if your making eggs or pies.
- I can use it to cook for robots, bee boop bee boop
- Product is great, I love Dank Chicken Nuggets
- I tried picking up a sandwich like that, but burned my hands
- You know what would look good with this rock? Some tomato.
- It doesn't work at all! Somebody call 9-1-1
Have you tried the Red Copper Pan or other Red Copper cooking stuff from TV?
What Girls Said 1
What Guys Said 1
I suppose for 20 bucks it's not bad you can use it for a year or two then throw it away. The non-stick coating does wear off but compared to $100 bucks for the best non-stick frying pan it's not a bad deal. The important thing with all non-stick pans is to not heat them with some oil in them.
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.