What are your experiences with fasting?

What are your experiences with fasting?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Fasting sucks if you're out with people or end up being forced to go out to eat. Fasting feels great when you reach your goal as to how long you want it to go on. But after the fast, you're likely to binge which then makes you feel horrible. When I had fast, I was more ornery and impatient.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• It was rough at first but it’s really all in your mind. But there is a right and wrong way to fast and it’s best to ween yourself off of certain things a few days before you fast. Then slowly introduce foods back into your diet or else you’re going to be nauseous, sick and maybe have other bad side effects.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fasting is another one of those fads that do not actually do anything for your body. There is no need to fast, unless you're literally sleeping.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dad has done it. It kind of worked for him. But it's important to maintain a healthy diet outside of when you are fasting.

0|0
    0|0
  • My family fasts on Lent (no meat on fridays and no meat at all during the holy week) but I've never been one to practice it religiously. I also fasted before a surgery (12 hours without food and water).

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

Recommended myTakes