So, I bought an iron cast skillet?

Apparently, I can’t even use it yet until I season/grease it. it’s so intimidating! how should I go about it? thank you!

011

Most Helpful Guys

• Olive oil and salt
    Sprinkle salt in skillet use paper towel and wipe entire skillet inside rinse salt out and drizzle very olive oil on skillet and spread evenly until it completely coated

• You got to use it to get it seasoned. They can be pains some time. Cook some meat in it

• Yeah, I was thinking bacon? I think I read that somewhere lol

• Yeah, after each use, wash it with just pure water, then put it back on the stove, the grease it with some olive oil. If you ever wash it at all