Drinking during pregnancy? Is one glass okay?

I'm currently in my second trimester of pregnancy, haven't had a single drop of alcohol but I'm curious. Some people say one glass of wine once in a blue moon is okay. Did you drink during pregnancy or not at all?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why risk it? I know people with FASD and it lowers your quality of life in a very tangible way... most I know are on disability and suffer from symtoms of depression and anxiety.

Personally would be quite upset if my partner took that risk with our child.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that its not worth risking your childs health because of a glass of wine once in a while.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Do not take this as medical advise or personal advise. It used to be that the further along you were, the less sideeye that you would get from your Dr. The key being infrequent and very little.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes and remember once in a blue moon. not something to make a habit of.

1|0
    0|0
  • Avoid drinking during pregnancy. Well some people can argue, but better not to do that srsly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree. Why risk it. You don't have to have wine do you? You will be doing a lot of things to keep you baby safe. Its time to begin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would suggest that eating glass is bad for you no matter what!

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No no no no!!! Do not drink ANYTHING during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Any amount is still bad

0|0
    0|0
  • No it might harm the baby don't want to risk that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes