Drinking during pregnancy? Is one glass okay?

I'm currently in my second trimester of pregnancy, haven't had a single drop of alcohol but I'm curious. Some people say one glass of wine once in a blue moon is okay. Did you drink during pregnancy or not at all?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Why risk it? I know people with FASD and it lowers your quality of life in a very tangible way... most I know are on disability and suffer from symtoms of depression and anxiety.

Personally would be quite upset if my partner took that risk with our child.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that its not worth risking your childs health because of a glass of wine once in a while.