I just turned 21 years old! What drink/alcohol beverage would you recommend me to try?

Tell me your favorite alcohol drink too. Maybe I'll give those a try as well. I'm finally legal to buy alcohol but have no idea what to buy 😁😁

79

Most Helpful Guy

• Easiest is vodka. Don't buy the cheap shit, spend $15-20 on a bottle or you'll end up with a wicked hangover. Vodka can be mixed with damn near anything from chocolate milk to tomato juice and everything in between. Screwdrivers (vodka and orange juice) are tasty and simple.

Rum is good mixed with heavily sweet things like coke, and blended with fruit and ice.

Gin is an acquired taste, but tastes best with bland things like soda and tonic.

Tequila is a love or hate drink. Margaritas are great, but it's so easy to get sickly drunk or fighty on tequila. Also good for shots, but like vodka never buy the cheap stuff unless you love headaches and puking.

Whiskey is best on it's own, either straight or with ice. It mixes similar to rum, but has a strong taste most people don't enjoy. This is the best for shots though, as it's over quickly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oatmeal cookie shot is my fav. Drink of choice is a regular mojito, or a cranberry juice/rum/3 lime slices.