I just turned 21 years old! What drink/alcohol beverage would you recommend me to try?

Tell me your favorite alcohol drink too. Maybe I'll give those a try as well. I'm finally legal to buy alcohol but have no idea what to buy 😁😁

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Easiest is vodka. Don't buy the cheap shit, spend $15-20 on a bottle or you'll end up with a wicked hangover. Vodka can be mixed with damn near anything from chocolate milk to tomato juice and everything in between. Screwdrivers (vodka and orange juice) are tasty and simple.

Rum is good mixed with heavily sweet things like coke, and blended with fruit and ice.

Gin is an acquired taste, but tastes best with bland things like soda and tonic.

Tequila is a love or hate drink. Margaritas are great, but it's so easy to get sickly drunk or fighty on tequila. Also good for shots, but like vodka never buy the cheap stuff unless you love headaches and puking.

Whiskey is best on it's own, either straight or with ice. It mixes similar to rum, but has a strong taste most people don't enjoy. This is the best for shots though, as it's over quickly.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oatmeal cookie shot is my fav. Drink of choice is a regular mojito, or a cranberry juice/rum/3 lime slices.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Single Scottish Malt Whisky, for example Lagavulin 16 Year Old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Amaretto sour
    Memosa
    Caesar

And just for the heck of it... a slippery nipple shot πŸ˜›

0|0
    0|0
  • rum is good mixed with coke

I like whiskey, but people find that strong

Beer is a learned tasted

Best mixed drink is Sex on the Beach

0|0
    0|0
    • what are you getting?

• Humm I don't know yet. Rum and whiskey sound too strong. Sex on the beach sounds like something I can only get at a bar or make. I rather buy a random cheap drink at a deli lol

• Banana Rum

0|0
    0|0
  • Jack and coke

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheeky Vimeo

0|0
    0|0
  • What type of question lolz, you really never drink alcohol before xD?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hurricane and Nyquil mix.

0|0
    0|0
    • With a side of apple martini.

• Cherry. No olive.

What Girls Said 6

• I like Mai teis because you can get a buzz without too strong a taste of alcohol. Good for the first few times. I still actually usually drink those and I turn 22 in a couple months

0|0
    0|0
  • gin and tonics because they are actually good for you (no kidding)

1|0
    0|0
  • Tequila and mudslides.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wine or beer.

0|0
    0|0
  • none..
    its bad for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Water. I don’t indulge in the devils koolaid.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes