What's the strangest food you've ever tried?

For me personally, it's probably goat brain (I had no idea at the time and even asked for seconds)

107

Most Helpful Guy

• I never tried any exotic food but hopefully Fermented beans and fish from Japan and Scandinavia. We have the duck embryo inside an egg here and Shrimp paste with strong smell when open the jar of it. Or a bull's testicles or penis. It's more than a delicacy here. Or snake dunked in wine.

• Isn't that called balut? (The duck embryo) I'm not sure I would ever try it but I've always been interested in it regardless. Where are you from?

• Wow really? I've never heard of insects on sushi before😆

Well that's something new I've learnt today haha
      I love Japan 🇯🇵

• same! Japan is awesome!

Most Helpful Girls

• i grew up eating balut (boiled bird embryo) and dinuguan (pork blood stew) and i love them

• Probably ram's testicles in sour gelatine. Honorable mention to fermented/rotten shark, a whole sheep's head thrown into a cooking pot, sour whale blubber, cat food, pig's meat in sour gelatine, and sausage made of sheep intestines, eaten cold, combined with sweet rice pudding.

Most of it was disgusting.