Have you ever been Hangry and do you have any notable Hangry moments?

Have you ever been Hangry and do you have any notable Hangry moments?Have you ever been Hangry and do you have any notable Hangry moments?

22

Most Helpful Girls

• 😑 allll the time. I don’t really have set meals, just have small plates when I’m hungry but I’ll go from happy bunny to “I will eat your fucking face if you don’t step out of the way” hangry in a split second. It’s far worse since being pregnant and having to fast for some tests 😖

• OMG yes! Except, I call it being a "L. B. S Bitch" which stands for low blood sugar. 😂Lol

Most Helpful Guys

• I personally have not been hangry, but my brother has and i remember when he kicked me in the face becuase of this lol.