Recipe famous dish of your country?

I'm really interested in cooking and i would be glad to try cooking other country dish.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Rinse the stomach thoroughly and soak overnight in cold salted water.

Rinse the liver, heart, and tongue. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook these parts over medium heat for 2 hours. Remove and mince. Remove any gristle or skin and discard.

In a large bowl, combine the minced liver, heart, tongue, suet, onions, and toasted oats. Season with salt, pepper, and dried herbs. Moisten with some of the cooking water so the mixture binds. Remove the stomach from the cold salted water and fill 2/3 with the mixture. Sew or tie the stomach closed. Use a turning fork to pierce the stomach several times. This will prevent the haggis from bursting.

In a large pot of boiling water, gently place the filled stomach, being careful not to splash. Cook over high heat for 3 hours.

Serve with mashed potatoes, if you serve it at all.

Thats how you make haggis!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm from the US so i dont really think we have much of our own dishes. But my family makes homemade pierogis that are pretty good. Pierogis and a fresh baked ham is a usual holiday meal for my family. We have polish heritage so that makes sense. Its just something thats been passed down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fried chicken.
    Ingredients.
    4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
    2 tablespoons garlic salt
    1 tablespoon paprika
    3 teaspoons pepper, divided
    2-1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
    2 large eggs
    1-1/2 cups water
    1 teaspoon salt
    2 broiler/fryer chickens (3-1/2 to 4 pounds each), cut up
    Oil for deep-fat frying
    Directions
    1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 2-2/3 cups flour, garlic salt, paprika, 2-1/2 teaspoons pepper and poultry seasoning. In a shallow bowl, beat eggs and water; add salt and the remaining flour and pepper. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then place in the bag, a few pieces at a time. Seal bag and shake to coat.
    2. In a deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375°. Fry chicken, several pieces at a time, for 5-6 minutes on each side or until golden brown and juices run clear. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 8 servings.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes