Marihuana addiction?

Are you addicted of you smoke marihuana like 4 nights a week?

011

Most Helpful Guys

• The difference between a habit and an addiction is that you will risk a lot more for an addiction. A habit is just something that you do a lot, that is part of your routine. An addiction would see you risking your health, relationships, finances and future in order to pursue your compulsion. If you are not doing those things for the sake of smoking weed then no, it's not an addiction.

• That's not how you spell it, and frequency doesn't make addiction.
    If you'd sell your body for weed (assuming you wouldn't sell it for anything else really, no assumptions or judgements here), you should probably check your habits. If you think about smoking high most of the time, might be something you need to be sure you moderate.
    If pot is disrupting you relationships with others or job, it's time to cut back or consider cold turkey.
    If you smoke two joints every day and go about your life as functional as you've been without pot, you're fine.