Marihuana addiction?

Are you addicted of you smoke marihuana like 4 nights a week?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The difference between a habit and an addiction is that you will risk a lot more for an addiction. A habit is just something that you do a lot, that is part of your routine. An addiction would see you risking your health, relationships, finances and future in order to pursue your compulsion. If you are not doing those things for the sake of smoking weed then no, it's not an addiction.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's not how you spell it, and frequency doesn't make addiction.
    If you'd sell your body for weed (assuming you wouldn't sell it for anything else really, no assumptions or judgements here), you should probably check your habits. If you think about smoking high most of the time, might be something you need to be sure you moderate.
    If pot is disrupting you relationships with others or job, it's time to cut back or consider cold turkey.
    If you smoke two joints every day and go about your life as functional as you've been without pot, you're fine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Not necessarily. I will sometimes smoke every night for a week or more but then I can go months without even thinking about a joint. If it was 4 nights a week, every week with the inability to smoke less then that would be an addiction

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can't spell the name of a drug you use on a regular basis correctly

Call Cliffside Malibu.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been smoking weed off and on for 40 years and have never been addicted. I can go without for weeks or months if I have no choice so I don't totally buy the addicted to weed crap that is out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah of course you're addicted from the voice of experience here and I'm not going to toot my horn or anything but yeah you're really addicted

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't be physically addicted to marijuana. Psychologically, maybe, but that's no different from being addicted to chocolate or soda.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please learn to spell the drugs you intake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well u r addicted

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you go without for weeks?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I am addicted because I smoke 5x 10x per day

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0