What is your warm drink of choice?

I don't really like drinking hot beverages with hot (temperature) food. Lol I'm weird. But I love hot chocolate on a cold day with a good book. ☕

And yes, I know all these can now be iced and made cold but they are originally hot beverages.
  • Coffee
  • Tea
  • Hot Chocolate
    Vote C

1812

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• Coffee! I love it so much, I have to have at least one cup in the mornings to fully wake up and not be grumpy. Haha!

I also do drink a lot of tea but not hot. Iced sweet tea is amazing. Lol I like hot chocolate sometimes too but I can do without it. Like you said, I prefer it in the winter when it's cold outside. :)

• I voted coffee but what I really mean are lattes. Coffee dehydrates me too much to be enjoyable sometimes but lattes don't dehydrate me as much and I think it might be because they use less coffee beans and more espresso shots in the drink. I do enjoy a good hot chocolate but I only know two restaurants that serve it and I don't like either one. Mcdonalds hot chocolate is too strong and Starbucks hot chocolate leaves my mouth feeling uncomfortable like it has too many unhealthy ingredients or chemicals in it.

• I make my hot chocolate at home lol. Though I visited my sister at work and they have like some fancy ass imported cocoa hot chocolate that is super rich. I felt like I was drinking a melted candy bar.

• sounds awesome! I hope to try that one day!