What is your warm drink of choice?

I don't really like drinking hot beverages with hot (temperature) food. Lol I'm weird. But I love hot chocolate on a cold day with a good book. ☕

And yes, I know all these can now be iced and made cold but they are originally hot beverages.
  • Coffee
    Vote A
  • Tea
    Vote B
  • Hot Chocolate
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• Coffee! I love it so much, I have to have at least one cup in the mornings to fully wake up and not be grumpy. Haha!

I also do drink a lot of tea but not hot. Iced sweet tea is amazing. Lol I like hot chocolate sometimes too but I can do without it. Like you said, I prefer it in the winter when it's cold outside. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted coffee but what I really mean are lattes. Coffee dehydrates me too much to be enjoyable sometimes but lattes don't dehydrate me as much and I think it might be because they use less coffee beans and more espresso shots in the drink. I do enjoy a good hot chocolate but I only know two restaurants that serve it and I don't like either one. Mcdonalds hot chocolate is too strong and Starbucks hot chocolate leaves my mouth feeling uncomfortable like it has too many unhealthy ingredients or chemicals in it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I make my hot chocolate at home lol. Though I visited my sister at work and they have like some fancy ass imported cocoa hot chocolate that is super rich. I felt like I was drinking a melted candy bar.

• sounds awesome! I hope to try that one day!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 16

• All of them, it depends on my mood 😊 I drink tea the most though, it’s still comforting with the least amount of calories

2|1
    0|0
  • Coffee. I only drink it like 3 times a year tho. I hate hot chocolate and the way and stains a mug. Warm tea is a no go. I only like it iced

1|0
    0|0
    • 3 random ass times a year?

• Yepp. Coffee does nothing for me. It makes me more sleepy then energetic. So if i drink it, its for period cramps or just cause im craving a drink that i can load with sugar

• Tea or hot chocolate... but mostly tea☺️ I only drink coffee when college starts lol

1|1
    0|0
    • Gotta stay fueled for class. It was mountain dew for me in college lol. I was so heavily addicted to that crack.

• Show All
    • Lol yes! Can't forget the added caramel! And I used to get a Venti. I don't even know how I finished those big ass things every day.

• I only had venti with the refreshers or vanilla bean frappe.. but for coffee, the largest size I had with grande. venti would be wayyy too much caffeine for me

• Tea, but nothing in it, because i like the taste of tea. I do not like the taste of sugar...

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot chocolate, although I prefer that cold too. I wouldn't drink tea or coffee hot or cold.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot Chocolate. I hate tea, and when I have coffee I prefer it cold.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot Cocoa sometimes with Whipped cream. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • I like coffee, black tea and even hot chocolate

1|0
    0|0
  • Hawt chawcolate with @Tohhru

2|1
    0|0
  • i love Starbucks for both their coffee and fraps