Caramel vs salted Caramel: Which do you prefer?

Caramel vs salted Caramel: Which do you prefer?Caramel vs salted Caramel: Which do you prefer?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Regular. And not all caramels are the same. Some leave that waxy feeling that I hate.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never tried either of these
    Only thia kind of caramel
    I love it

0|1
    0|0
  • Caramel. I've never had salted caramel but the worst doughnut I've ever had was salted caramel flavour.

0|1
    1|0
  • Regular caramel but both are good. To be honest though, the only salted caramel I’ve had is salted caramel flavoured ice cream so maybe if I had a real piece, it might change my mind

0|1
    0|0
  • Caramel made with butter is normally a bit salted anyway.

Dulce de Leche style caramel only has the natural sodium of the milk.

The original salted caramel was created by an east coast candy maker and was a handmade milk carmel, enrobed in dark chocolate, with a tiny sprinkling of malden salt on the top which added flavor and crunch. I do enjoy that.

When I make a carmel sauce at home, which I usually make Dulche de Leche style by boiling down sweetened condensed milk, I do not add extra salt. I sometimes add tequila though, if I am making it to use with the spicy pumpkin pepita french toast bake.

1|1
    1|1
  • I don't like any type of Caramel all that much , but I prefer caramel over salted

0|1
    0|0
  • Sea salt caramel is what made me feel like a fat human stuck inside the skinny body of a 14 year old because I became so addicted to it

0|1
    0|0
  • I am not a huge fan of sweets so I prefer salted caramel.

0|1
    0|0
  • Caramel, i dont really liked salted caramel never got the deal with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Caramel

0|1
    0|0
  • Caramel without salt yass

0|1
    0|0
  • Both Mmmm

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither. Hate the caramel taste.