What food/foods do you hate?

We all have those foods that are bitter and we don't like, but then there are thoes foods that make you sick by from looking at them or smelling them.

I love fruits but I bloody HATE the smell, taste, AND JUST LOOKING at bananas. They just make me fucking sick. They're squishy, gooie, and chewie like a slug or a worm. and moist. IT'S FUCKING MOIST! All I'm gonna say is no. Not now Not ever. 🤢🤮What food/foods do you hate?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Pickles. If I had one wish, it wouldn't be for money or better looks or a car or a girlfriend. I would use it to rid the world of pickles and cucumbers so nobody even has the chance to accidentally give them to me. I hate them so much.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm not very picky anymore. Ever since going vegan, I've had to gte out of my comfort zone and try tons of new foods. So now, anything I try tastes delicious. I'll eat pretty much anything, as long as it doesn't contain any animals or anything that comes from animals.

1|0
    0|0
  • I HATE bananas as well. Also any melons. Watermelon, cantaloupe, etc. The taste, texture and smell of those fruits nauseate me.

1|0
    0|0
    • I fucking hate WATER MELLONS TOO. It's basically eating food infused water. 99% water 1% melon. You seem to be the only person with me on this. Lol

• you're the only one who I've met who agrees with me too! finally a sane person lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I'm going to have to go with lima beans I mean if you eat those things which I had to a lot because my mom was from the south and that's just a big staple they taste like Sawdust I mean they taste like nothing.

You want the other thing you're going to laugh it's called tomato pudding made with tomatoes and piece of bread mixed with something to make them like a pudding you got to be kidding me you can eat that I mean one by and I was like puke City.

1|0
    0|0
  • I cannot handle this one fruit and most vegetables... But I eat them anyway... But I love fruits... Can never get enough of them.. Apart from that I am good with meat and sea food..

1|0
    0|0
  • I HATE sea food. ALL SEA FOOD IS DISGUSTING!

2|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

1|0
    0|0
  • Brussel sprouts and raw clams

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought i was the only one that hates banana!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I hate tomatoes, peas, anchovies, mushrooms, cauliflower, olives, blue crab (I like other crab meat though), avocado and oranges because of the seeds.
    And Lima beans

1|0
    0|0
  • I really love peas and broccoli and also garlic bread 😍 I absolutely hate and won’t touch onions, tomatoes that aren’t blended/puréed down and mushrooms

1|0
    0|0
  • The scent of black licorice alone will make me reel and gag. I hate it

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate raw fish. I think everything else is at least okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mushrooms are ewww. 😶

1|0
    0|0
  • Avocados. Get those ugly fuckers away from me

1|0
    0|0
  • Mushrooms
    @swolecook you will not change my mind

1|0
    0|0