What food/foods do you hate?

We all have those foods that are bitter and we don't like, but then there are thoes foods that make you sick by from looking at them or smelling them.

I love fruits but I bloody HATE the smell, taste, AND JUST LOOKING at bananas. They just make me fucking sick. They're squishy, gooie, and chewie like a slug or a worm. and moist. IT'S FUCKING MOIST! All I'm gonna say is no. Not now Not ever. 🤢🤮What food/foods do you hate?

118

Most Helpful Guys

• Pickles. If I had one wish, it wouldn't be for money or better looks or a car or a girlfriend. I would use it to rid the world of pickles and cucumbers so nobody even has the chance to accidentally give them to me. I hate them so much.

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm not very picky anymore. Ever since going vegan, I've had to gte out of my comfort zone and try tons of new foods. So now, anything I try tastes delicious. I'll eat pretty much anything, as long as it doesn't contain any animals or anything that comes from animals.

• I HATE bananas as well. Also any melons. Watermelon, cantaloupe, etc. The taste, texture and smell of those fruits nauseate me.

• I fucking hate WATER MELLONS TOO. It's basically eating food infused water. 99% water 1% melon. You seem to be the only person with me on this. Lol

• you're the only one who I've met who agrees with me too! finally a sane person lol