Have you ever baked your own cake?

1213

Most Helpful Girls

• I have on a few occasions. I consider it a hobby, but I'm still learning.
    I tried 3 eggs in my mix instead of the usual 2 after I saw an image on Imgur that shows all the different ways changing your mix effected the sponge? Oh my god it was so much fluffier and lighter.
    Still learning how to pipe buttercream without making a mess.

• Yes very true different ways makes the cake comes out differently. I learned that to.

• I'm one of the best bakers you'll ever find. I can whip up pretty much anything from velvet cakes to marble cakes. I also make my icing homemade. I don't put anything else on them, like store bought products. One of my favorite cakes is this jello cake my mother taught me to make. You have to make the cake and then poke holes all over it, pour the jello liquid into this and refrigerate. Top with whipped topping only.

• That is cool you can make any cake. Is velvet cake hard to make?

• @Goddess_Gag18 Your very welcome. Lol that would be cool. I bet you can bake a great tasting velvet cake. You are a true goddess. The honor was mine. Lots of hugs. lol.

• @Goddess_Gag18 lol your very welcome. That is cool you can bake blue box or homemade. Haha surprise me with whichever cake is your favorite to bake. I bet it probably comes out good and tasty. Lol of hugs for being cool and sweet as always.

Most Helpful Guys