How do you feel when someone burps or farts in public?

I don't mind and I do it sometimes too. I feel that it shows that you are confident in yourself and don't give a fuck about what others think. What do you think?
  • I like it and do it.
  • I don't mind it.
  • I mind it.
    Vote C
  • Ewwwwww
    Vote D

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I either laugh and walk by or if it's in church a restaurant where bodily functions are frowned upon, I'd probably plug my nostrils and get grossed out.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really more of a situational thing, than anything else.

If someone burps, but at least attempts to muffle it, and/cover their mouth, it's not a big deal. If they try to emphasize it, like a Homer Simpson-esque belch; then they're just being rude. That, I have a problem with.

Farts are along the same lines. It's an involuntary function, and sometimes it can't be avoided, but if they fart so hard that it sounds like they crapped someone else's pants, from ten feet away; that's an issue. Nobody wants to smell the inside of your ass, after all.