Vote D
  • Dunkin donuts
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
The best place I've been to is a local family owned place. It's really cool and stylish and the drinks and pastries are amazing!! 😋😋

2|0

Most Helpful Girls

• There's a local coffeehouse not far from where I live , and the coffee there is the best I've ever tasted. But second to that is Costa coffee shop

0|1
    0|0
  • my dad and i liked to go to local mom n pop cafes i always had a chocolate croissant and a snapple

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, I agree. The best place I've been to is a local family owned place. It's really cool and stylish and the drinks and pastries are amazing!! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• I love Bigby. They have a latte call Fluffy Cloud and it is coffee heaven in a cup.

0|1
    0|0
  • There is a place I know called espressohouse, really good quality! A bit expensive but totally worth it

0|1
    0|0
  • A local cozy cafΓ© with low prices and big portions.

0|1
    0|0
  • It seems to be Starbucks for most guys...

But there are many local coffee place so which can be better than sbuck, so I suggest try em, and find a way to save your money πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel like I'm not the best person to answer to this question since I love the smell of coffee, but I don't drink it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've only seen a Tim Horton once in Canada but i heard they are planning to bring a few stores to the UK soon

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't drink much coffee but when I do I make it at home. I like my coffee extremely strong with milk and sugar in it.
    But I do like a mocha latte at Panera bread- haven't had it anywhere else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t really know about coffee. All I drink are from Starbucks

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty much the place everyone says white girls go to get their coffee, starbucks lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Their coffee has gotten a lot better it use to be like mud and super strong

0|1
    0|0
  • Homemade

1|1
    0|0
    • I totally agree with you, It's more because I like my drinks made a very specific way. I'm getting ready to invest in an espresso machine so I can make all my favorite drinks at home.

• I always go to Dunkin’ Donuts

0|1
    0|0
    • Really? I've actually never tried them before..

• Well it’s by my house. During lunch at school I’d walk there cause it’s on the same street as my school

• Dutch Bros all the way πŸ”₯

0|1
    0|0
  • Coffee bean, in a chain coffee brand sense.

0|1
    0|0
  • None of the above.

0|2
    0|0
  • Sbux for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Starbucks

0|1
    0|0
  • Tim Hortons heehheeh <3

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Starbucks is not coffee. It's sugar, milk, whipped sugar, and steamed sugar in a cup topped with sprinkles.
    Tim Hortons tastes like paint thinner.
    Dunkin tastes like floor cleaner.
    McCafe... is on par with most gas stations as barely acceptable when on a road trip.
    Never heard of Coffee Bean. Must be a local thing, willing to try it though.

Local coffee houses, the ones not overrun by hipsters, are usually my go-to place for a good cup of coffee. Otherwise I just brew at home since I know it's going to taste better (and be stronger) than any chain.

0|0
    1|2
    • Pretty sure it depends what you get there.. lol they have regular coffee.. Cappuccinos.. latttes.. Teas.. they don't just do Frappuccinos lol it's not the best but still it's not what you described.. did you hear that on TV or something and thought it was cool so you repeated it? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Lmfao!! You're hilarious.. I agree local places are way better and I'm investing in my own espresso machine so I can make my own at home but I think you're over exaggerating a bit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Best thing you can buy if you like actual coffee. I picked up a used La Marzocco machine at a restaurant bankruptcy auction for $600. It's a $4500 espresso machine and makes the best cup I've had. Way overkill for my kitchen, but it'll probably last until I sell the house.

• I'm sure there will be too many people who don't know what Tim Hortons is. They are missing out

0|1
    0|0
  • Locally owned, independent coffee shops are where I prefer to get my coffee.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anteiku

0|0
    0|0
  • None of those really but Tim Hortons is OK.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes