Do you enjoy korean bbq?

What do you think of korean bbq?
Do you enjoy it?
Why/why not?
Which meats do you like to cook there?Do you enjoy korean bbq?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Never tried it
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• as much as i like kbbq, as an Asian i think a lot of kbbq places and even other Asian restaurants at the city aren't that great here at NYC. most places altered their recipes more or less trying to cater to non Asians or at some places, the meat is really bland, and sometimes i just feel like non-asian peoples won't be able to truly experience the food of the culture. also because of it, i just feel like it's such a shame and a let down when i go to these places with non-asian friends and they tell me the food isn't great or had better elsewhere. i also don't like how they use electric grills, it's just so much better when they use firewood for kbbq like some of the places at Queens, NY. but there is only a few kbbq places here that use firewood for kbbq.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • There is no korean BBQ in my country.
    I do love the idea of flipping and poking my own meat, but it seems like it would be super inefficient economically to do that at a restaurant.

I just grill outside or on an electric teppanyaki.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I love it but I don't go very often cause most of my friends can't afford it or don't enjoy eating it and Korean barbecues won't light up the grill unless you bring a minimum of 2 people to the restaurant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck yeah! Just word of advice for those who haven't tried it before: you will smell like barbecued meat afterwards, especially if it's an indoor place. Also, try to go with a friend who knows how it works so you can learn the ropes from them. It's fun! Some places offer all-you-can-eat specials so check in advance but be warned, most of them require that you finish all of your food. Any leftovers will incur charges. This is to dissuade people from wasting food.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• It's great, i personally think it's better in America than Korea.

Uhh. Meat tastes good and sides are free.

I personally order everything there but i like galbi the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • The food was just OK and you have to cook it all yourself. The price wasn't great either.

I don't understand why would you want to pay the same rate to cook you food that a professional could do?

0|0
    0|0
  • Itโ€™s great and a lot of different meats mostly pork and beef and of course the side dishes are delicious

0|0
    0|0
  • Never tried it but anything Bug insect related or animal organs I'm not interested and it better not be human related either

0|0
    1|0
  • Iโ€™ve had Korean BBQ tacos, which are delicious. Do those count?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yummy meats, im keto and eat mainly meat love meats so yummy

1|0
    0|0
  • Never tried it but i have been wanting to for about 2 years now

0|0
    0|0
  • never had it but curious to try, there are a few locally

0|0
    0|0
    • You should try , its so good๐Ÿ‘Œ

• I know I'll enjoy that.

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind it but it makes the dog very nervous

1|0
    0|0
  • Its always up there on the top of my list.

0|0
    0|0
  • never tried it but I want to

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. But I'm biased because I'm Korean.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes l like a korean girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmm!) love it!)

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy Korean dramas ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's pretty bland.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Love kbbq. Bulgogi (I think that's how it's spelled) is always my go-to. I love food though, like I'll honestly love any cut of meat. All the sides are good af too

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks delicious but I've never tried it, what is its speciality?

1|0
    0|0
    • So basically you cook the food yourself. You order pre-marinated meat (or sometimes its buffet style) and each table has a personal grill you grill it on. You can either just eat what you cook, or most places give you lettuce so you can make lettuce wraps with what you cook. There's also always a lot of side dishes bc that's just how Korean cuisine works ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sounds cool. Gotta try it

• I loooooove korean bbq. Everything is good, bacon, beef, chicken, all accompanied by fluffy white rice. Yum!

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, but I can only eat the veggies and tofu.

0|0
    0|0
  • I havenโ€™t had it but I really want to try it

0|0
    0|0
  • Korean? They eat dog right?

0|1
    2|0
  • So much! I miss eating Samgyupsal! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • Never tried it

0|0
    0|0
  • Never tried it but the pic makes it look yummy!

0|0
    0|0
  • i went to korea and boi it's good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and kimchi

0|0
    0|0
  • Never tried it but it looks good๐Ÿ‘…

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes