What is pasta salad? it sounds horrible & I don’t want to eat it lol?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Salad that has cold pasta in it. I've heard some places they make pasta salads with mayo or something like that, so it's kind of like potato salad, but here pasta salad is more salad and veggies, some protein and some pasta with no dressing.

0|1
    0|0
    • Spaghetti is much better & I like your hair your really cute

• Usually a choice of paste, whether it be elbow or shells and then vegetables with a dressing such as Italian or a creamy tangy sauce depending on what is in the salad.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Cold pasta usually with a creamy mayo based sauce or oil

0|1
    0|1
    • Doesn’t sound good lol, how’s ur day going though beautiful?

• I dislike most pasta salads too. Cold pasta just tastes weird to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pasta, vegetables and some kind of meat. Like sliced ham or tuna. Then you can put dressing on top. It's served cold 😁 it tastes really good, especially in the summer

0|1
    0|0
  • It's cold, cooked pasta, tossed usually with a combination of olive oil, vinegar and spices, then filled with yummy vegetables and sometimes feta cheese!

0|0
    0|0
  • Pasta and a dressing usually mayonnaise based served cold. Good stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • It's cold pasta with some vegetable in it in general and a bit of meat or fish.
    That's not that bad, I've eat one in a restaurant and it was good, that served before your meals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Helmann's Mayo and Yum, Here We go!!! xxo

0|1
    0|0
  • I love pasta salad.

0|1
    0|0
  • i just ate it and its the best thing in summer

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Google it if you really can't work out what it is and then if you still think it's horrible, be an adult and eat something else

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes