What is pasta salad? it sounds horrible & I don’t want to eat it lol?

112

Most Helpful Girls

• Salad that has cold pasta in it. I've heard some places they make pasta salads with mayo or something like that, so it's kind of like potato salad, but here pasta salad is more salad and veggies, some protein and some pasta with no dressing.

• Spaghetti is much better & I like your hair your really cute

• Usually a choice of paste, whether it be elbow or shells and then vegetables with a dressing such as Italian or a creamy tangy sauce depending on what is in the salad.

Most Helpful Guy