Any high calorie foods without dairy?

I'm currently trying to gain weight. I find it generally hard to hit my caloric surplus needs now that I have developed a allergy to dairy. No more pizza for me :/. Does anyone know of any high calorie foods without dairy? It was easier to get calories in when I drank milk and could eat dairy products as they are generally higher in calories.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Nuts.. any nuts cashews are so yummy
    Coconut cream tastes yummy
    Coconut cheese, didn't try it yet
    Dry fruits are so nice
    Avacaodo with lemon
    Stake
    Egg
    Pork
    Butter
    Ghee

And you can by lactase enzyme if you like dairy.

• I can't take a lactase enzyme I'm not lactose intolerant I'm allergic to dairy. It's two different things

• Nope I developed it. I took a blood test at the doctors and it came up positive for a dairy allergy. It's extremely rare to develop a dairy allergy and unfortunately it happened to me.

Most Helpful Guy