How'd you react, you order a burger, the waiter picks their noes and plops a booger on the table and rudely say's "It's on the house"?

29

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I'd grab the booger and put it in their mouth. Then sit on them and pick out their boogers and flick them on their face.

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing I would have done is wonder what the hell I had done to him in order for him to do something like that. I'd probably ask him, aznd if he wouldn't speak i would ask the Manager.

If someone is THAT pissed off with me I wanna know why. Exlerience has shown me that this will go a lot further than a burger.