Am I developing an ED?

I’ve had an eating disorder before... it didn’t last long. I immediately broke the habit after two weeks. I was and still am 5’5, but then I was 160 lbs and now I’m 168 lbs.

The first time I had anorexia I lost 20 lbs in the two weeks. I do look thinner than my weight, weight 168lbs and I only look about 130-140. I don't know why, maybe because I have a curvy figure with 32DD and round butt,, but I don't know.

I don't know why it’s coming back, the first time was only 8 months ago. I just randomly stopped eating. It’s only been going on for three days, I’ve lost 3 lbs in three days. I’ve been counting calories, first day was 721, second 642, third 604. Every night since I have a headache. When i get up out of bed, my head starts pounding and I get a little dizzy. I just stopped eating again i guess... but is my anorexia coming back?

I don’t fucking want it to, but I’m losing weight and that’s good. I just don’t want that to happen again. Am i developing an eating disorder... again?

21