What's your favourite fruit?
Updates:
🍓🍇🍉🍌🍒
Mines raspberries

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Maybe lychee but really fresh in places like Malaysia:
    holidaysinmalaysia.org/.../post-rambutan.jpg

They're not that good in other places I tried like here in Japan. Also like mango (but also only in places like Malaysia and Singapore) and papaya.

Mostly like the tropical fruits. I eat bananas the most on a regular basis though. Also love avocados and tomatoes but usually not what people have in mind when they think "fruit".

1|0
    0|0
    • Lychee or Rambutan (had a hard time deciding and went with Rambutan for the pic).

• Actually might go with tomatoes. So many of my favorite dishes involve them, though they're on the savory side.

• Mango and coconut.
    But neither is very good for your health, lol.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine is raspberries too lol

Ughh I guess mangoes would be next

1|0
    0|0
    • I like mangos too! Do you prefer Asian mangoes or African?

• Show All
    • I've tried both!

African mangoes are a tad more sweet and a little bit more sour in a good way in comparison to Asian. Asian mangoes have a better texture though, which is mushy and soft, where as African are more stiff but they can have the same texture if you leave them to ripen more.

• Ahhh lol I would like to try them

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 8

• I enjoy strawberries with a tad of sugar. Blueberries and blackberries too. I can whip up a fabulous fruit smoothie that is to die for. Refreshing when the weather is hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • White grapes, we have these ones called cotton-candy grapes, and they're the yummiest in the whole worldl!

1|0
    0|0
  • Mango, strawberry, raspberry, banana, grapes (green).

1|0
    0|0
  • Mango

1|0
    0|0
  • Fruit of life.. rarely found one tho lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Blueberries

1|0
    0|0
  • Grapes.